2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

Samantha "Sam" Picco

Bachelor In Paradise Season 9: Sam Picco's Age, Reality TV History,  Instagram & More

Well guess my low quality Vanessa write-up didn't go anywhere. It appears Big Brother Canada Sam has gotten busy since Big Brother Canada 7 aired.  She is now apart of the bachelor nation having appeared in Bachelor in Paradise Canada and now Bachelor in Paradise season 9.  I am not really sure how Bachelor in Paradise works, but I assume its like love island where you pair up to  stay on the show.  Samantha made it all the way to week 5 before she was eliminated.  Wiki says she split, and I assume that was with whoever she was hooking up with.  Her elimination happened right before the finals. No relationship for Sam out of this show or either of her other two showings in Reality TV.  Maybe next time?

Save: Jimbo

VANESSA MCTAVISH

BIG BROTHER CANADA - SEASON 11 || 13TH PLACE

Vanessa-MacTavish-1-1.jpeg

Why are we focusing on cutting some of the bigger names from that season, while contestants like Vanessa have been left untouched for most of the rankdown? Please make it make sense! Anyway,  Vanessa competed on the 11th season of Big Brother Canada, but her time on the show was short-lived and somewhat forgettable by now. One notable moment was her altercation with Zach, where everyone was obviously Team Vanessa! She ended up being nominated on Week 3, but unfortunately had to leave the house for medical reasons. It's a shame that she left as early as she did because she showed potential, and if she had stayed longer, she might have become a strong contender in the longrun. However, given her early exit and limited impact on the season, her elimination from this rankdown seems overdue, and her placement here is quite generous considering the competition.

SAVING: KUZIE MUJAKACHI

Edited by *Chris

Vanessa being so iconic that she gets two write-ups. :dead: And actually got initially cut 3 times. :haha: But yeah, like Sola and Chris said, this is a reallly good and generous spot for Vanessa. She had a great moment with her argument with Zach and putting him in his place, which did her some goodwill. But yeah,  with her leaving so early due to medical reasons, there wasn't much to her run on the show. I do think she would have brought some entertaining good drama maybe but we'll never know. 

Sam doing Bachelor in Paradise was hilarious in the sense that none of the cast had any idea who she was. :dead: As Sam was on BIP Canada while everyone else is from the US version. I didn't even realize Sam was the same BBCAN Sam until like her 3rd episode, lol.  :haha: She had a good connection with Peter. But LOL as soon as Jesse Palmer (the host) told the couples that it was time to make a decision on whether they stay together/possibly get engaged or break up, Sam quickly dipped and broke up with Peter. For TV purposes, it was quite entertaining but I did feel bad for Peter as he did seem really into Sam. 🙈 But she was probably there just for fun, which I'm not mad at. :haha:

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Noms Posted)

Robbin & Chelsea - TAR35
Megan Danielle - AI21
Anika Mysha - BBCAN11
Britney Godwin - BB Reindeer
Cara Melle - RPDR UK5
Mike D'Urzo - Traitors CA1

Santina Carlson - BBCAN11

Trish Balusa - BBUK20

Hallie Clarke - BBUK20

Felicity "Flick" Palmateer - Au Survivor

CARA MELLE

ac0a1a7349028746030db40236a39470d9e9dd27

Cara Melle competed on RuPaul's Drag Race UK. She's the first American contestant to compete on this iteration of the show. Another bit of trivia is she is the second transgender contestant to compete on this series. As for the origin of her drag name, it must be a play on the word "caramel." Throughout the season, Cara Melle won one challenge. It was a girl group challenge. They had to write and perform original lyrics to "Don't Ick My Yum." Cara Melle ended up making it to the Final 6 before she was eliminated. As for what fans thought of her, the audience seems to be mixed. There's an appreciation post for her on Reddit due to some fans' dislike of her. Comments on the thread range from "people didn't like her?" to "yes, I didn't like her." Some thought she was arrogant without the humor or charm to get away with it, so they found her to be unlikable. And I guess she's not too popular here since she was nominated this round and no one else has chosen to save her. But she did make it this far, and we are several rounds into this rankdown already. But anyway, out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Britney.

BIGBROTHERREINDEERGAMES12142302-1f03776272e141a282bd61de1de9e37a.JPG

Megan Danielle

American Idol' Season 21 Contestant Megan Danielle Should Look Familiar to  'The Voice' Fans - IMDb

Megan Danielle was the runner-up of American Idol season 21. She's a Christian singer-songwriter, and in her first audition, she sang a song by Lauren Daigle. Lauren then joined her to perform the song, so that was sweet. I listened to a few of her performances and she does have a nice voice, it's not really for me, but I'm not surprised that she made it as far as she did on Idol. When it comes to this rankdown, I either know some of the remaining noms more, there's a winner remaining, and I've already cut a few Amazing Race people, so kinda landed on this by default.

Save Trish Balusa

MIKE D'URZO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT82r5RfjuehkVI3oPSao7

Mike D'Urzo is a magician and mentalist. He is the winner of The Traitors Canada. I found him to be very unlikable so I was not pleased with his win. But anyways, I can NOT lie and say that this man did not play a good game. He had them all fooled and obviously from the outside, I'm like "how dumb are these players?" but he must've been really convincing as a faithful to them because to me, it was clear michievious traitor. I kinda liked him a bit until he turned on Kuzie then I HATED HIM LMAO. Also, it was so sad because like I had so many faves that just kept getting out like Erika, Kuzie, Mai and Fierce. And then there was Miss Gurleen who I liked until she was dumb and didn't trust Leroy who was so obviously a FAITHFUL. But anyways, Mike can thank Gurleen for being dumb and letting him win. But, not in this Randkown. Goodbye, Mike.

SAVE: Santina Carlson.

Robbin & Chelsea

S35-Robbin-Chelsea.jpg

Robbin & Chelsea were a pair of racers on season 35 of the Amazing Race. They were childhood friends. For being friends for that long, I didn't think they communicated very well that season. They placed 6th place after a pretty disastrous leg of the race. I mean it was just easily avoidable mistake after mistake and the end they stood no chance and were eliminated from the race.

Robbin & Chelsea were a pretty controversial team. I felt like you either liked them or you didn't. Very mixed reviews online. My take? They were a bit insufferable and honestly found them incredibly off putting the whole time. Just not very likable or a pair that was easy root-able. I wasn't too sad for their down fall

Saving: Felicity "Flick" Palmateer

Megan Danielle was someone I wasn't too huge on at first, but she did grow on me as the season progressed. She's got a very unique and interesting voice and had some good performances that showcased that. Lol I'll never forget IDF's excitement when she made it to 2nd over Colin, whom everyone was convinced he would make it to the Top 2 over her. :dead: :haha: 

Mike was definitely a good gameplayer and played really well as a traitor. But yeah, agreed that it wasn't so fun when he targeted and outplayed the more likable and rootable people. He did what he had to do and won fairly, but just wished others (Kuzie or Gurleen + Leroy) had won over him. 

Ah yeah Robbin & Chelsea did seem like a really polarizing team via the fans and on the show. I think they were targeted for the U-Turn though another team got that instead?  Their run on the show was all over the place, which was kinda fun to watch. :haha: They started off really rough with some low finishes, then had a 1st and 2nd place finish mixed in with some mid and lower placements. So it was unpredictable to see how they would do on the show. 

I didn't really "get" Megan when I started watching at the Top 26 rounds.  But around Top 8-10 I saw it.  

I thank her for introducing me to this song which is one of my favorites from her.

I was rooting for her to win in the finale, and she wound up becoming one of my favs of the season alongside We and Nutsa.

Edited by Solaris

Hallie Clarke 

OJV-Hallie-Dec2023-2.jpg

I guess I'll choose. Of the two I remember Canada 11 more so for that reason Anika Mysha is my save which means we must say goodbye to Hallie Clarke.

Hallie Clarke is a contestant on Big Brother UK season 20. I am currently laughing because I went to Big brother wikipedia and the only bio under Hallie is "Hallie Clarke was a housemate on Big Brother 20 (UK)." Literally that's all she got.

What a impression she must of made..unless all is UK says so little. I wouldn't know as I believe this is my first cut from that season.

Looks like Hallie lasted 3 weeks before she was evicted from the house. Not very long so I am guessing this is a fair cut now. Off topic she's beautiful!

Saving Anika Mysha 

Edited by *Diana

Oooh dear, the BBUK wiki pages are tragic with very little info huh? omg. :dead: I think you could get better info going on the actual wikiedia pages and going through the info they got there. This site offers better insight. Hallie was definitely much more than "a housemate from BBUK20" though. :haha: 

But yeah Hallie was the youngest housemate at 18 and transgender. Her opening about that in the house to the other housemates was a really touching moment. She was quite a big and loud character/personality. Sometimes that made her really entertaining to watch - with her rants and all, but sometimes I did feel bad for her and sometimes, it was all a bit too much. But she's young and went/gone through a lot so I gave her a benefit of doubt. I think she might have been polarizing for the viewers. She did often break the rules in the Big Brother house and had a number of punishments to do regarding that, which she HATED. :haha: I did really like her motherly/daughter bond with Kerry as Kerry looked out for Hallie like she was her daughter. ❤️And she was good friends with Olivia too. She did make quite an impact despite her short stay in the house.  

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris’ Noms Next)
3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh dear, the BBUK wiki pages are tragic with very little info huh? omg. :dead: I think you could get better info going on the actual wikiedia pages and going through the info they got there. This site offers better insight. Hallie was definitely much more than "a housemate from BBUK20" though. :haha: 

But yeah Hallie was the youngest housemate at 18 and transgender. Her opening about that in the house to the other housemates was a really touching moment. She was quite a big and loud character/personality. Sometimes that made her really entertaining to watch - with her rants and all, but sometimes I did feel bad for her and sometimes, it was all a bit too much. But she's young and went/gone through a lot so I gave her a benefit of doubt. I think she might have been polarizing for the viewers. She did often break the rules in the Big Brother house and had a number of punishments to do regarding that, which she HATED. :haha: I did really like her motherly/daughter bond with Kerry as Kerry looked out for Hallie like she was her daughter. ❤️And she was good friends with Olivia too. She did make quite an impact despite her short stay in the house.  

Wally's responses to my write ups are always more thoughtful and longer. :wub: 

I appreciate you letting me know more about her journey! Seems like an interesting season to watch and she was more important than I thought!

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I appreciate you letting me know more about her journey! Seems like an interesting season to watch and she was more important than I thought!

Hallie was pretty entertaining. The season as a whole was a top tier season of BB which was nice since most current BB seasons are trash. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Omgg you saying that but aww thanks. :lmao:It's always fun for me to share my thoughts on the contestants when they get cut so I appreciate you saying this. :hug: 

But of course and no problem. Happy to have let you know more about Hallie. :hug: She was more memorable/more entertaining than some that outlasted her on the show, so at least she got to outlast them here. :haha: 

43 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hallie was pretty entertaining. The season as a whole was a top tier season of BB which was nice since most current BB seasons are trash. 

It was an enjoyable season. :yes: I wish the UK seasons could get more attention like the US and Canada seasons but at least there's some viewers here.

Has anyone heard about the upcoming show coming out called The Anonymous? It's from the producers of The Circle and The Traitors. It comes on next week on USA Network. Big Brother winner Xavier is amongst the cast (which I get won't draw many people to watch but still worth mentioning, lol). I also see there's a Marcel, who seems popular and well known though I have no idea who he is. 🙈

47 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Has anyone heard about the upcoming show coming out called The Anonymous? It's from the producers of The Circle and The Traitors. It comes on next week on USA Network. Big Brother winner Xavier is amongst the cast (which I get won't draw many people to watch but still worth mentioning, lol). I also see there's a Marcel, who seems popular and well known though I have no idea who he is. 🙈

As is Nina Twine of Australian Survivor fame (Sandra's daughter). I'll tune in if I hear good things about it, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to watch till then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

As is Nina Twine of Australian Survivor fame (Sandra's daughter). I'll tune in if I hear good things about it, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to watch till then.

Oooh okay, I thought that was Nina/Sandra's daughter when I saw mentions of it in the comments but wasn't sure. :haha: Yeah same here as I haven't decided if I'll watch or not.