2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

MALIN AKERMAN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMCQhdt7-nFehykNJOSbu

Malin Akerman is a Swedish and American actress. She competed on Season 9 of The Masked Singer as "Squirrel". She was first introduced on Episode 4 where she was put against Keenan Allen and Michael Bolton. She had sung "Try" by P!nk and advanced to the Battle Royale to be against Keenan Allen. Yup, she beat Michael Bolton. Then, she sang "Kryptonite" and beat Keenan but he was saved. The next episode, she sang "Just the Two of Us" by Grover Washinton, Jr. feat. Bill Withers. She was then eliminated immediately against Lele Pons and Holly Robinson Peete. She was a good singer and delivered 3 good performances but I wasn't that surprised or sad when she was eliminated tbh. She had a good run and it's time for her to go. Honestly, more of the masked singer peeps need to go.

LESLIE FHIMA

768x307-Q90_c40095822451f246848e4a22394ca896.jpg

Leslie Fhima appeared on The Golden Bachelor. She is a former professional figure skater who now works as a fitness instructor. She lives a healthy and active lifestyle, even running ten marathons. As for The Golden Bachelor, she ended up as the runner-up. So, she was one of Gary's last two choices, but he chose to propose to the other woman Theresa instead. I didn't watch this show, so I'm perusing some Reddit threads to get an idea of Leslie's time on the show. Apparently Gary "all but" proposed to Leslie. So, Leslie was pretty shocked and heartbroken when Gary didn't pick her. Gary even told Leslie "you're my girl" during their one-on-one time, so I can see how that can be misleading. Some fans speculate that Gary might've been leaning towards Leslie, but he ended up changing his mind. Either way, it looks like The Golden Bachelor's divorce happened really quickly. It doesn't seem like Leslie is the Golden Bachelorette, but all the best to Leslie in her endeavors.

Saving Adrian Stoica and Hurricane.

waving-hand-adrian-stoica-and-hurricane.gif

Some thoughts on some recent cuts: 

I do enjoy the Bello Sisters and find them/their act fascinating to watch. Although also really scary as I remember one of their auditions they were missing up and falling a lot, which was scary. But when they are on, they are fantastic. Though like with a number of AGT acts, I do enjoy watching them but not super invested in them.

This is more or less a good spot for Brandi from The Traitors to place. She was an interesting fit on this show, as she came off really defensive and abrasive when she was accused of being a traitor when she was a faithful. I guess all of that made her come off kind of like a traitor. I did feel bad for her there. But also thinking on it some more, I do wish Stephenie had outlasted Brandi here but oh well. 

I don't remember Malin Akerman "Squirrel" time too well on The Masked Singer. She was a good singer and had some good/enjoyable performances, but she wasn't a major standout of that season.  

I liked Leslie on The Golden Bachelorette though again she wasn't a major favorite of mine and I was more invested into some of the other ladies more on the show. I was kinda suprised she made it to the Final 2 but then when she got there (or into the Top 3), I did see more of her connection grow with Gerry and he did seem really into her and that he would choose to propose to her. So yeah their breakup was a major shock and I did feel really bad for Leslie. :( It did come off as Gerry leading her on to blindside her, which I am sure was not his intention. But ooof that was rough. 

Hayley Leake  (Australian Survivor)
Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)
Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Player 301 "Trey" (Squid Game : The Challenge)
Theo Campbell & Sarah Lacina (The Challenge: World Championship)
Zara Zoffany (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Hayley Leake (Australian Survivor)
Hayley Leake's best life - SALIFE

You may recognize Ms. Leake as the winner AKA Sole Survivor of Australian Survivor: Brains v Brawn. Whoa, is Derek cutting a winner???? Actually no! That was 2021, and now we are in 2023. We are here to talk Australian Survivor: Heroes v Villains. She started out on the Hero Tribe, a team that started super strong. Only 1 out of the first 7 eliminations was from the Hero Tribe. The Villains were dropping like flies. And just as things were looking like they might trend differently, the tribes swapped or something and Hayley ended up on the Villain Team from that point until the end of her run. She ended up in 7th place out of 24 which is very good and got her on the jury at least. And the jury was unanimous in the end so she contributed to that. There's some drama that happened with something called a Fa'amolemole tribe, and it seems that Hayley's undoing was the result of her two-timing George and going against their plan after they had seemingly formed a team. All that just to kill Shaun over Simon smh. Should have played it cool

Save 

Zara Zoffany (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Less than an hour @*Lily @Zoey

Jordan Wiseley & Kaz Crossley (The Challenge: World Championship)
Michele Fitzgerald (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Player 301 "Trey" (Squid Game : The Challenge)
Theo Campbell & Sarah Lacina (The Challenge: World Championship)

the-challenge-usa-212-michele-eliminatio
Michele Fitzgerald | The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion

A year or so ago I would’ve have imagined I would cut Michele from any rankdown as she’s one of my favourite Survivor contestants.. but I can’t with any more. Michelle has competed in a few Challenge seasons and has done pretty well due to her social game. Michele is able to get numbers on her side which is extremely impressive but this season wasn’t it. Michele and Jay ran the house and constantly remained safe which they then became the villains because of it. Michele’s whining and backstabbing has become tiresome so me so she’s a very easy cut here. I think Michele needs a few seasons off because it’s starting to feel as though the casting department are shoving her down our throats. Quite funny how she put her “number one” at risk during the first episode of the most recent season but I’m hoping for a fall from grace.

Saving Theo & Sarah.

• Like 1

Player 301 “Trey”

Where Are the 'Squid Game: The Challenge' Players Now? Eliminations  Interview - Netflix Tudum

I’ll get a photo added shortly (I feel like I have more so I might wait for Alex’s photo roll call!) but, I’m cutting Trey. I watched the first couple episodes of this show and didn’t actually finish. But I remember Trey because his mother was in the game and was instantly more iconic than him. Ps Diane Carson 2024 winner, correct? 

Trey had a very solid run making it to Episode 9 out of 10, but it was the Glass Bridge that eventually caused his demise. Ultimately, Jordan & Kaz are winners and I know more about Kaz, so the cut is a little bit by default!

Edited by *Lily

I more or less agree with Zoey's thoughts on Michele. I've always really liked or loved Michele on Survivor and her early seasons of The Challenge. But the more The Challenge seasons she does, the more annoying/frustrating she becomes and each Challenge season just gets worse and worse from her.  :ph34rwave: I definitely prefer her in the underdog role rather than the leader role. And when she & Jay were the leaders, ugh they prioritized the blah/people I wasn't rooting for over the likable people/my favorites sooo they really made that season frustrating. 😐 And yeah I'm at the point where I could use a few seasons off from her. :haha:

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Noms Next)

A reminder of our remaining powers:

@*Diana still has her coup power and to use it, she must announce her decision between two rounds (after the final cut is made and before the next noms are posted).

@Steven_ still has the reversal power and it must be announced before a round is over (the final cut is made) but it can be used on a writeup already done. Steven will then cut the save and save the cut with a new writeup, and the person whose cut & save he stole will have to make a new cut & save.

@jarmon still has the buyback and reversal powers. The buyback must be used during a round after a writeup is submitted. But once all the writeups are in on a particular round, the cuts are locked and the power cannot be used. The reversal can only be used when the cut & save is posted, but before the writeup is in. Akshar will cut the save and save the cut, and that ranker will have to make a new cut & save.

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was hoping BFANC Michele would beat USA2 Michele. Michele ran the game politically, and might've even won 39 if not for that purge. USA2 Michele is rather forgettable.

That's a totally fair viewpoint. Though both are my least favorite The Challenge seasons of Michele's. :haha: 

giphy.webp

NOMINATIONS

Kiki Coe (Canada's Drag Race)
Claudia Campbell (BBCAN)

Amanda Garcia (The Challenge USA)

Cassidy Clark (The Challenge USA)

Karsyn Elledge (Claim to Fame)

Tanya Manhenga (Love Island 9)

Chloe Veitch (Perfect Match)

Kariselle Snow (Perfect Match)

Prajjé Oscar Jean-Baptiste (Project Runway)

Loosey LaDuca (RuPaul's Drag Race 15)

Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK)

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)

Janani "J. Maya" Krishnan-Jha (Survivor 45)

Victoire Gouloubi (Top Chef: All Stars)

Ash Pollard (The Traitors Australia)

Travon Smith (The Traitors Canada)

kariselle-snow-close-up-perfect-match-fr
Kariselle Snow | Perfect Match

I’m solely cutting Kariselle so Chloe can win for her season. I adore Chloe as a television personality and it would be nice for her to win something but her days are numbered. I don’t even know who Kariselle Snow is but apparently she paired with Joey the entire season. Wasn’t he on The GOAT? Anyway, I’ve seen a few things on the internet about Kariselle not being very likeable so I guess this is a decent cut? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of her and I’d rather everyone other than Carolyn survive this round. She’s a beautiful woman but I guess the show wasn’t too successful considering the limited information available.

Saving Banksie.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Noms Posted)