The Voice 25 ● The Playoffs Premiere ● Discussion

istersay

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

And it's only going to get worse for AI once America whittles down the finalists... a huge reason why AI is getting good reactions with IDF is because it's a female majority this time, but that majority is going to shrink eventually.

Yeah, but Abi is making it to the finale so i'm gonna be fine :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, but Abi is making it to the finale so i'm gonna be fine :P

Good for you! It only takes one for anyone to put up with all the reality show shenanigans coming our way. Lord knows I've endured so many crap over the seasons of TV for a snowflake.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Good for you! It only takes one for anyone to put up with all the reality show shenanigans coming our way. Lord knows I've endured so many crap over the seasons of TV for a snowflake.

I don't expect absolutely nothing from Idol's audience, like nothing, at all. So, if Abi makes at least to third place i'll be satisfied, even if the guys with the cowboy hats get 1st and 2nd. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

And it's only going to get worse for AI once America whittles down the finalists... a huge reason why AI is getting good reactions with IDF is because it's a female majority this time, but that majority is going to shrink eventually.

Yeah but I got 4 people maybe 4.5 depending on the day that I really like in the top 10 that never happens to me. And it's almost a statistical impossibility not to have at least one of them in the top 5.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Yeah but I got 4 people maybe 4.5 depending on the day that I really like in the top 10 that never happens to me. And it's almost a statistical impossibility not to have at least one of them in the top 5.

I know babe, that's why you're still enduring that show. I'm happy for you and I hope it all works out. Just don't expect me to join in and stop dragging 😛 

I just finished watching the first playoffs group. I thought it was a fairly strong night of performances.

Team Legend absolutely killed it and were so good. I loved Nathan, Mafe and Zoe and they would have been my Top 3 based off the actual night of performances. Bryan was also great as usual, but I've never really been much of a fan of "Africa" so it was a tough song choice for me. He still did a great job and was in the Top 5 of the night for me. Kamalei was decent but the easy weak link of a very strong group.

I wasn't as impressed with Team Dan & Shay, but I liked them overall. Loved Madison's performance and she was the easy standout of the group for me. I actually really enjoyed both country acts of Karen and Tae. Those were my Top 3 of the group so I'm glad they made it through. Although I thought Anya was decent. I was surprised that she didn't make it through as I thought she would have. 😮 Then sadly, I didn't care much for Olivia's performance. She was my least favorite of the night.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 11:20 AM, *Wallace said:

I just finished watching the first playoffs group. I thought it was a fairly strong night of performances.

Team Legend absolutely killed it and were so good. I loved Nathan, Mafe and Zoe and they would have been my Top 3 based off the actual night of performances. Bryan was also great as usual, but I've never really been much of a fan of "Africa" so it was a tough song choice for me. He still did a great job and was in the Top 5 of the night for me. Kamalei was decent but the easy weak link of a very strong group.

I wasn't as impressed with Team Dan & Shay, but I liked them overall. Loved Madison's performance and she was the easy standout of the group for me. I actually really enjoyed both country acts of Karen and Tae. Those were my Top 3 of the group so I'm glad they made it through. Although I thought Anya was decent. I was surprised that she didn't make it through as I thought she would have. 😮 Then sadly, I didn't care much for Olivia's performance. She was my least favorite of the night.

The cherry on top for team legend would've been if he had stolen Alyssa Crosby instead of Kamalei , cause you know she would absolutely slayed but nonetheless it's a strong Playoffs performance from them for sure