American Idol S22 Top 24 at Disney's Aulani Resort in Hawaii Part #2 Discussion

istersay

Just now, Hsamid said:

Your opinion is in line with the FB crowd. How does that make you feel? Huh?  J/

Well its nice that we can be in agreement for once.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I'm curious as to what Facebook thinks about people like Roman, Jack, Odell.

Mostly positive for all 3, just relatively low engagement compared to some others. 

A few are more mixed, like Jennifer and Elleigh. 

KBlocks comments are brutal. 

About what I expected. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Mostly positive for all 3, just relatively low engagement compared to some others. 

A few are more mixed, like Jennifer and Elleigh. 

KBlocks comments are brutal. 

About what I expected. 

Yeah Jennifer is another one I am interested in what they think of her because FB should probably be the ones on her side if anyone is.

24 minutes ago, kenboy1 said:

but you want to claim that they are getting less likes because there are less people watching in the second hour and that’s clearly not true because multiple people in the second half are getting way more likes than the first half…how can you claim that it’s a disadvantage because there are “less people watching”…

For Facebook i think some get less likes going late but then again it may just be the person it is just my opinion might be wrong might be right i do not think it really matters does it?. Bottom line is FB likes really only give us something to look at till they revel so thanks but i am done with this convo okay 🙂 wish your favs the best

I’ll post the Facebook numbers at the top of the hour like I did last night. None of them will reach Will’s or Abi’s numbers. Triston, Mia, and Emmy are all very close. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, Emmyfan said:

I did look and the 1st few that went were really bad to be honest but mixed in early yesterday was Julia and she got more likes then Mckinna who went last. Like i said the 1st few that went last night seem to be the weak ones then the country etc came in late but Julia who went in the 1st half got more votes then most.

Julia was the only heavy hitter in first half vocally, I think they had to throw her and Abi in some middle spots to spread them apart 

my rankings: 

1. Triston 

2. Odell

3. Mackenzie 

4. Emmy

5. Roman 

6.  Mia 

7. Jack 

8. Ajii 

9. Kennedy 

10. KBlocks 

11. Jennifer 

12. Elleigh

9 hours ago, Elliott said:

KBlocks was terrible but I absolutely want her to make it far this season if she keeps delivering that level of camp :wub:

lmao lowkey same. At least she brings the FUN to the season. :dead: