American Idol S22 Top 24 at Disney's Aulani Resort in Hawaii Part #2 Discussion

istersay

11 minutes ago, m1key said:

Lauren returning to the Idol stage :wub: (or making her first appearance i suppose... since she never got to perform in S18)

Oh wow, that's kinda crazy to think about. 😮 But happy for Lauren to get this chance!

8 minutes ago, RealMusicFan said:

Kblocks and elleigh going home

Yeah I think that's what I'm guessing for right now too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RealMusicFan said:

What are your thoughts on Kayko going with Hailey? Even though I think Blake deserves it more

I can't see Kayko going quite yet.

What are your thoughts on Kayko going with Hailey? Even though I think Blake deserves it more

Kayko isn’t going anywhere this week. 

• Like 3

Idol's FB has usually in past years has been a good indicator of who is going to be eliminated & has a good fanbase. There's no way Kayko goes out based on FB. He's in the Top 3 based on likes. Hailey is in the bottom according to FB.

1 minute ago, ptebwwong said:

Idol's FB has usually in past years has been a good indicator of who is going to be eliminated & has a good fanbase. There's no way Kayko goes out based on FB. He's in the Top 3 based on likes. Hailey is in the bottom according to FB.

It’s an indicator, but it’s not an exact science. I’m sure you agree with that, but some people treat it as such. 

• Like 4

Facebook likes really only help they do not predict as some people watch the 1st hour then do not watch the end so people going near then end unless they're a guy will get less likes. I personally think the top 3 in stats on FB after hours should be safe but after that you're splitting hairs really with just a few less for each.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s an indicator, but it’s not an exact science. I’m sure you agree with that, but some people treat it as such. 

Yes, it's not. But I have also never seen someone have high likes go home based on that same performance. He can still be eliminated next week. It's not a sign of a fanbase unless he consistently has high stats.

2 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

Yes, it's not. But I have also never seen someone have high likes go home based on that same performance. He can still be eliminated next week. It's not a sign of a fanbase unless he consistently has high stats.

Yeah, what I’m saying is if someone has 1.4K likes and another has 1.8K, it doesn’t tell us much. Or, even 6K vs. 4K. This is highly flawed data.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

Facebook likes really only help they do not predict as some people watch the 1st hour then do not watch the end so people going near then end unless they're a guy will get less likes. I personally think the top 3 in stats on FB after hours should be safe but after that you're splitting hairs really with just a few less for each.

then how come the people in the first half consistently gets less likes than the people in the second half…that doesn’t even make any sense…

I've liked Jennifer previously but that performance was kinda painful ...

Emmy did better than I expected but I still think she's rather mediocre as a vocalist

• Like 1