The Voice 25 ● Blind Auditions 4 ● Discussion

istersay

I like how she didn't try to sound like Alanis at all. Completely different tone and some vocal changes too. Slowed down tempo once again to differentiate from the original.

That was a solid audition. Best of the night, but not saying much.

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Why isn't anyone turning??? She's better than almost all on Reba, Chance, and D&S's teams.

Apparently, for Dan + Shay, she was pitchy, which I didn't hear at all.

Just now, Rodney said:

Apparently, for Dan + Shay, she was pitchy, which I didn't hear at all.

There was a bit of pitch issues near the end but not significant enough to justify just one chair turn really

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

The rest were foolish.

John has always been picky -- often too picky for his own good -- but Dan + Shay are suddenly turning out to be as picky as Nick and Kelly.

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

And she will dump all the non-country and have a country heavy team in the lives.

We shouldn't base her choices on just one season.  Though since both were done so close together, I suppose that it's possible.

1 hour ago, Ptones2010 said:

And she will dump all the non-country and have a country heavy team in the lives.

In all honestly, her non country artists were pretty weak last season. Mac had a great playoff, but other than that, not much. And Ms. Monet, while a killer vocalist, had some real WTF song choices. The standouts were the country girls and Noah. (I will give you that, I think she should have picked him).