The Voice Australia S13 (2024)

Mathacoo200315

Honestly a much better panel than the previous season at first sight. Guy and Adam had worked together on the X Factor AU's final season and Adam proved to be a good mentor. I don't know enough about the girls to say anything though. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

I don't know enough about the girls to say anything though. 

All I know about LeAnn Rimes is that she won the U.S. version of The Masked Singer. But, Kate is SO TALENTED! She’s an Opera Singer! Listen to her song Zero Gravity from Eurovision Song Contest. I’m pretty sure, she got a pretty high placement on The Australian The Masked Singer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

All I know about LeAnn Rimes is that she won the U.S. version of The Masked Singer

LeAnn is essentially a child prodigy. Her first single, Blue, was released when she was 13 and she/it won several Grammys. 

• Like 1

It makes me laugh at the comments under the post "why did you fire Jess, Rita, Jason, shame on you"

they just have to read articles:

Jess and Jason are on tour at the time of filming (I will miss Jess a lot😢, Jason was bad as a coach)

and Rita preferred to sign for Masked Singer USA

• Like 2

for those who don't know Kate, here are some performances from her 

Kate has an operatic but also pop voice, it is very popular in Australia, often compared to Delta :

and his performance at Eurovision 2019

Edited by French20
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, French20 said:

It makes me laugh at the comments under the post "why did you fire Jess, Rita, Jason, shame on you"

they just have to read articles:

Jess and Jason are on tour at the time of filming (I will miss Jess a lot😢, Jason was bad as a coach)

and Rita preferred to sign for Masked Singer USA

Rita is obviously having conflict schedule which makes her unable to return (even on The Masked Singer UK she will be missing for a few episodes), but I agree that even if she have time she will still opt to The Masked Singer. 

Jess and Jason are bad coaches but the latter tends to break the rules and the former seems to have someone in mind for the finale already after the blinds. I miss Delta tbh.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Rita is obviously having conflict schedule which makes her unable to return (even on The Masked Singer UK she will be missing for a few episodes), but I agree that even if she have time she will still opt to The Masked Singer. 

Jess and Jason are bad coaches but the latter tends to break the rules and the former seems to have someone in mind for the finale already after the blinds. I miss Delta tbh.

Masked Singer UK and USA were filmed in 2023 for Rita’s seasons airing this year.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

you can't say that Jess was a bad coach, she literally put the right atmosphere in the seasons, she communicated to us her joy at being in this chair, her choices were good in her first 3 seasons (including the Generations season ), last season, she made a lot of bad choices you know... but she was the best recruit for The Voice Australia

Edited by French20

3 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Masked Singer UK and USA were filmed in 2023 for Rita’s seasons airing this year.

Masked Singer USA film many times a year because like the voice usa, the channel broadcasts 2 seasons per year, Rita chose Masked S over The Voice

11 minutes ago, French20 said:

Masked Singer USA film many times a year because like the voice usa, the channel broadcasts 2 seasons per year, Rita chose Masked S over The Voice

I don’t think Rita is doing Masked Singer in the fall, Nicole is coming back no?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I don’t think Rita is doing Masked Singer in the fall, Nicole is coming back no?

Nicole will not be on S11 for a film, the fall season may start filming quickly, so Nicole may not have finished shooting for the film

blinds auditions date

taping 1 Sunday, February 18, 2024 (2 sessions)

t2 Monday, February 19, 2024 (2 sessions + coachs perfoms in session 2)

t3 Tuesday, February 20, 2024 (2 sessions)

t4 Wednesday, February 21, 2024 (2 sessions)

the tests after the auditions do not yet have a date, I think it will be the end of March for the start of recordings, so if the season is fully recorded, I think it will be in May the broadcast

On 2/6/2024 at 10:34 PM, Someone648 said:

snoop-dog-who.gif

I tought the same about Delta when i first looked up the panel for TVAU back on 2013. Same with Jess when the show moved to Channel 7. 

In all fairness, probably most people outside the USA have no idea who Reba is, that doesn't make her any less iconic tbh.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, French20 said:

first look  outfit of coachs for blinds auditions: 

Guy : https://www.instagram.com/p/C3jRNGbpI50/

Kate https://www.instagram.com/p/C3kRBRGpizi/?img_index=2

Guy seems to be in his normal chair so I’m guessing:

Chair order:

Guy/LeAnn/Kate/Adam ?

(That is if they wanna put LeAnn in same chair as she will be in UK)

Edited by Mathacoo200315