The Voice Australia S13 (2024)

Mathacoo200315

17 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Guy seems to be in his normal chair so I’m guessing:

Chair order:

Guy/LeAnn/Kate/Adam ?

(That is if they wanna put LeAnn in same chair as she will be in UK)

yes i think it's Guy/Girls/Adam 

• 2 weeks later...

they partly listened to the viewers, that's good

(hoping that next year they bring back the lives and it will be perfect)

the days of filming show that a premiere in May is very likely before the Olympics

I’m not sure anymore about a May premiere.

Last year, the grand finale was shot on Jun 22, and the show premiered on Aug 6. So since this year the grand finale is scheduled for Apr 23, it’s more likely for a June premiere.

Maybe they would do it sooner, because of the Olympics, but the games only start on the end of July.

On 3/6/2024 at 1:10 PM, Tom_The_Man0000 said:

https://v2.thatstheticket.com.au/audience/thevoiceaustralia

The format is battles, knockouts, semi-finals and finals. Another pre-recorded final and no lives, but back to a more traditional format.

Step in the right direction, but the knockout to semi-finals jump still has me weary. There needs to be at least 2 rounds in the middle for it to feel like a proper season lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Step in the right direction, but the knockout to semi-finals jump still has me weary. There needs to be at least 2 rounds in the middle for it to feel like a proper season lol.

LeAnn is having a busy time Down Under with this schedule, and then move to the UK where they have The Cut straight to the Semis (10 to 3)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This panel is honestly great but the times i have tried to follow this show, it becomes unbearable after the blinds with the horrible format and the constantly thing the coaches have of broking the rules. 

• Like 1

In recent seasons they don't even post loser performances on the channel anymore,, which is pretty frustrating considering a lot of great singers get cut due to the harsh format.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was re-watching season 9, and I saw again that fight from Guy and Kelly (Delta and George also agreeing with her), about Johnny Manuel and Bukhu unfair battle. Despite all the staged things that happens on the show, that walk out off stage from Kelly seemed very real.

After that, I just now realized that next season, none of the other coaches came back to the show. And now, some years later, again all the panel was changed but Guy. I would totally speculate that Guy seems to be someone not easy to work with lol 

• Like 1