The Voice Australia S13 (2024)

Mathacoo200315

Guy announced a new season in 2024, he returns 100%

Jess announced after the finale that if they called her for the new season, she would say yes straight away to come back

that's all that is known, we don't yet know if Jason's alleged sexual assault case will force the channel to fire him or not, or just simply change him for something new

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just remembered that last year there was a rumor that Adam Lambert would be a judge on Australian Idol. He supposedly said something like “You’ll see me on Australian Television Next Year!” But the Australian Idol rumor wasn’t true. Do you think that he could be a coach this season?

4 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

I just remembered that last year there was a rumor that Adam Lambert would be a judge on Australian Idol. He supposedly said something like “You’ll see me on Australian Television Next Year!” But the Australian Idol rumor wasn’t true. Do you think that he could be a coach this season?

Ooooo ya! Could he be replacing Jason Derulo?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13022491/amp/The-Voice-Australia-2024-new-coaches.html

I don't know how much we can trust this but it does make sense. Adam Lambert is almost a given alongside 2 other new coaches, and Guy.

Nooo I’ll miss Rita 😢 

Bring Delta back this is your Chance Channel 7!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

I believe Kylie Minogue did both UK and AU same year

Oh, lol. I knew she did both. Didn’t know that it was in the same year! Will.I. Am also did both in that year as well, I just found out.

7 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

Oh, lol. I knew she did both. Didn’t know that it was in the same year! Will.I. Am also did both in that year as well, I just found out.

And Will.i.am won both in the same year

• Thanks 1

Kylie was a hit on The Voice UK, her season had the highest ratings, that's why they tried to get her to the Australian version. Her involvement on the AU version must have impacted them to get Will too since they were getting along on the UK version. 

I can't see LeAnn doing both. She's not that popular in both countries. A future spot on the US replacing Reba at some point makes more sense.

And remember that all of us predicted Jess, some mentioned Keith but absolutely no one expected Rita, so it can be surprising this time. They will have 1 international coach (Adam Lambert it seems) and 3 local stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Kylie was a hit on The Voice UK, her season had the highest ratings, that's why they tried to get her to the Australian version. Her involvement on the AU version must have impacted them to get Will too since they were getting along on the UK version. 

I can't see LeAnn doing both. She's not that popular in both countries. A future spot on the US replacing Reba at some point makes more sense.

And remember that all of us predicted Jess, some mentioned Keith but absolutely no one expected Rita, so it can be surprising this time. They will have 1 international coach (Adam Lambert it seems) and 3 local stars.

Ehh I think they’ll have 2 Americans and 2 Australians . Also what if Rita left AU to do UK again lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Ehh I think they’ll have 2 Americans and 2 Australians . Also what if Rita left AU to do UK again lol

Hell no she's doing The Masked Singer both in US and UK. Voice UK will be a flop anyway so she's not doing it again.

• Like 1