Huntley vs Chloe Kohanski

Hsamid

Who had the best individual performance?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best individual performance?

• Chloe Kohanski - Landslide
    • Chloe Kohanski - Total Eclipse Of A Heart
    • Chloe Kohanski - I want to know what love is
    • Chloe Kohanski - The Chain
    • Chloe Kohanski - Time after Time
    • Chloe Kohanski - Thank you
    • Chloe Kohanski - I wish I didn't love you
    • Chloe Kohanski - Bette Davis eyes
    • Huntley - Higher
    • Huntley - she talks to angels
    • Huntley - Another Love
    • Huntley - with a little help from my friends
    • Huntley - Dead or alive
    • Huntley - way down we go
    • Huntley - Daylight
  2. 2. Who had the better overall run?

16 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Landslide and Daylight are my top 2 favs. Voted for the latter because Landslide is gonna win anyway.

Huntley. Dude never faltered.

Did Chloe falter though?

I'd say Huntley's performances on average, were on a higher level by virtue of being the more impressive vocalist. But that's not to say Chloe had a "bad" performance by any means. 

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Did Chloe falter though?

I'd say Huntley's performances on average, were on a higher level by virtue of being the more impressive vocalist. But that's not to say Chloe had a "bad" performance by any means. 

She didn’t have like a train wreck performance but I didn’t think Thank You or either of her finale performances were very good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Did Chloe falter though?

Chloe had more "less" stellar performances during the late parts of her run, so Huntley was more consistent. But when Chloe was at her BEST, she was just on a different level

• Like 1

Chloe lost her voice during the finale so her finale performances weren't that great. But the show used to be a lot of more demanding you used to have to sing a lot more songs and it lasted a lot longer. So I am surprised that didn't happen more often than it actually did. That's what makes it hard to compare past with present singers. Chloe definitely had a lot more high highs then Huntley did though. While I think Huntley was good I think he greatly benefited from The Voice not having a lot of rockers on the show and the ones that they had didn't do very good so that helped him look beter than he actually probably is. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Chloe lost her voice during the finale so her finale performances weren't that great. But the show used to be a lot of more demanding you used to have to sing a lot more songs and it lasted a lot longer. So I am surprised that didn't happen more often than it actually did. That's what makes it hard to compare past with present singers. Chloe definitely had a lot more high highs then Huntley did though. While I think Huntley was good I think he greatly benefited from The Voice not having a lot of rockers on the show and the ones that they had didn't do very good so that helped him look beter than he actually probably is. 

You called a male vocalist good so that's already a win for Huntley tbh.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Omar, Todd, Jake and many other rock singers say hi. Unfortunately they did not win but they are far from not being “very good”.

Just now, eidi said:

Omar, Todd, Jake and many other rock singers say hi. Unfortunately they did not win but they are far from not being “very good”.

2 out of the 3 people you listed aren't even rock singers. Even if they were 3 in 25 seasons isn't a lot so not sure what your point is. :dead:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

2 out of the 3 people you listed aren't even rock singers. Even if they were 3 in 25 seasons isn't a lot so not sure what your point is. :dead:

Are you sure? And I gave these 3 examples from recent seasons but there are many more…

https://toddmichaelhall.com/about-todd/

In 2019, Todd independently released more solo music in the light rock style via four 3-song EP’s – Air, Earth, Fire, and Water – which are available through all digital download and streaming services. 

http://brotherhoodoftheguitar.com/?team=jake-haldenwang

Haldenwang, is a naturally gifted guitarist, singer/song writer, who developed a deep passion for music through his father’s extensive CD & DVD collection of everything from original roots blues, soul, R&B, folk, modern & good ole’ vintage rock & roll. 

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/who-is-omar-jose-cardona-the-voice-4908296/amp/

singer/song writer, who developed a deep passion for music through his father’s extensive CD & DVD collection of everything from original roots blues, soul, R&B, folk, modern & good ole’ vintage rock & roll. 

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/who-is-omar-jose-cardona-the-voice-4908296/amp/

Omar told the coaches that he’s performed all over the world — over 20 countries! He also revealed that he hopes to be able to “create a little genre of pop and old-school rock” to suit his voice. 

12 minutes ago, eidi said:

Are you sure? And I gave these 3 examples from recent seasons but there are many more…

https://toddmichaelhall.com/about-todd/

In 2019, Todd independently released more solo music in the light rock style via four 3-song EP’s – Air, Earth, Fire, and Water – which are available through all digital download and streaming services. 

http://brotherhoodoftheguitar.com/?team=jake-haldenwang

Haldenwang, is a naturally gifted guitarist, singer/song writer, who developed a deep passion for music through his father’s extensive CD & DVD collection of everything from original roots blues, soul, R&B, folk, modern & good ole’ vintage rock & roll. 

singer/song writer, who developed a deep passion for music through his father’s extensive CD & DVD collection of everything from original roots blues, soul, R&B, folk, modern & good ole’ vintage rock & roll. 

Omar told the coaches that he’s performed all over the world — over 20 countries! He also revealed that he hopes to be able to “create a little genre of pop and old-school rock” to suit his voice. 

oh that's a different todd and Jake then I was thinking of but those 2 aren't even good. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2023 at 12:02 AM, eidi said:

That's a matter of taste anyways.

Yeah, TMH is fronting a metal band thats been active since 1977 and is fairly well known (within its genre). Metal is pretty demanding vocally, especially when it comes to belting.

There's no denying his talent.