2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

LOL Val broke up with Jenna to hook up with Janel this season! Probably! Janel 100% broke up with her long-term boyfriend she had coming in to the show and I think this was the first of at least two Jenna/Val break-ups. @*Chris

I knew about her breaking up with her boyfriend but wasn’t aware about the Jenna/Vall off-and-on… There was certainly there but Janel definitely caught feeling for him, I’m convinced :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I knew about her breaking up with her boyfriend but wasn’t aware about the Jenna/Vall off-and-on… There was certainly there but Janel definitely caught feeling for him, I’m convinced :haha: 

I had a whole timeline at one point! Written out. It might be in this forum because I was clearly INVESTED. But yes. Jenna and Val started dating in Season 18. Season 19 you can actually follow along and see when they broke up. This lead Jenna to date some other dude and Val at least hooked up with Janel. They were back together and then broke up a second time (I need to figure out when that one was again) because then Jenna dated SYTYCD Brooklyn Fullmer's then current boyfriend (leading Brooklyn and Jenna to have a falling out obvy which made it very weird when they were both bridesmaids for Witney's wedding). Then they got back together. And then after a bout of depression, Val and Jenna finally came out as a couple. Long time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

No joke, I created my speadsheet before the rankings came in and I just marked Jordan down as 20th for Diana, so imagine my surprise when her ranking came in and I had to change it lmao.

:dead:

Oooh lol this Val relationship stuff being brought up. I didn't even know he and Jenna were dating during the Janel days. Gosh that feels like such a long time ago.

Remember that time Val and Amber Rose dated? That sure was something else. :giggle: :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

:dead: 

LMAOO I guess that says it all, omg. :dead: 

37 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

My household has been repeatedly singing the lyrics “KARMA’S A BITCH” at random times throughout the day. we don’t make it past those three words but they sure are catchy!

Ooooh so she sings that in the songs? :dead: 

36 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I'll admit that I've not actually listened to the full song.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Though you are the bigger JoJo fan after all. :claybleh:

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She humps top four reality star of 2022 Alexis Warr in the music video

Ooh wow really? I was wondering what Alexis has been up to. :haha: 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown
  • 2 weeks later...