How soon after the confetti drops tonight will IDF move on to S25?

TeamAudra

How soon after the confetti drops tonight will IDF move on to S25?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How soon after the confetti drops will IDF move onto S25

• 5 minutes
    • 1 hour
    • 1 day
    • 1 week
    • 1 month
    • Not until the S25 premiere.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Damn, why didn’t I think of that? 

It’s mostly about the general direction of the forum. That S25 spoiler thread will be hopping in no time. 

especially if we get a few names thrown out there

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Damn, why didn’t I think of that? 

It’s mostly about the general direction of the forum. That S25 spoiler thread will be hopping in no time. 

Hopefully! Although in the mean time I'm looking forward to the idol season since it does look like it has a lot of potential, at least until the voters ruin it like normal. 

Edited by QueenKalie

I surprisingly gained interest once the live shows started, but this season could have been a lot better imo.

5 minutes after watching Niall brag about a two-peat, or Reba gets her first win.

John could have had a chance, but he threw away the talented teen girl that could have won a season had Kelly coached her.

Considering IDF isnt too excited about S25's coach panel, I'll say 1 week. The terrible format awating us isnt very promising.

I'll personally probably take a 1 month break or so, but the transition from fall season to spring season is much shorter than the other one, so there's that.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Considering IDF isnt too excited about S25's coach panel, I'll say 1 week. The terrible format awating us isnt very promising.

I'll personally probably take a 1 month break or so, but the transition from fall season to spring season is much shorter than the other one, so there's that.

Looks like 5 minutes won the poll, but you may be right. We still have to do all of the “rank the winners” threads  and such too. 

I’m probably out on S25. I’m going to give American Idol a try. I’ve never actually watched an entire season, just bits and pieces here and there. I’m really down on The Voice, if you haven’t already noticed.  

Edited by TeamAudra

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m probably out on S25. I’m going to give American Idol a try. I’ve never actually watched an entire season, just bits and pieces here and there. 

Be honest, it’s because Hailey is there :haha: (I’m excited to see her journey as well)

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like 5 minutes won the poll, but you may be right. We still have to do all of the “rank the winners” threads  and such too. 

I’m probably out on S25. I’m going to give American Idol a try. I’ve never actually watched an entire season, just bits and pieces here and there. I’m really down on The Voice, if you haven’t already noticed.  

It is something different at least. I only watched parts of 2 seasons of Idol so I'm not an Idol expert but I did notice that the voters on there are worse than the people who vote on The Voice.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

It is something different at least. I only watched parts of 2 seasons of Idol so I'm not an Idol expert but I did notice that the voters on there are worse than the people who vote on The Voice.

At least it seems to be more beneficial to the contestants than The Voice. I do understand that has diminished over the years, as well. More of them get signed, release music, etc. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

At least it seems to be more beneficial to the contestants than The Voice. I do understand that has diminished over the years, as well. More of them get signed, release music, etc. 

I do think it's easier for the contestants to go viral on Idol and get more followers etc. And they can sing originals on the show so that is a plus for contestants as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I do think it's easier for the contestants to go viral on Idol and get more followers etc. And they can sing originals on the show so that is a plus for contestants as well. 

Originals is a big plus.

I even noticed that Haven girl got signed, and she wasn’t very good from what I saw. Does anyone think she would have been signed after an 8th place finish on The Voice? 

Edited by TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Originals is a big plus.

I even noticed that Haven girl got signed, and she wasn’t very good from what I saw. Does anyone think she would have been signed after an 8th place finish on The Voice? 

It was weird that she was one of the only ones to get signed. She was even at Cmafest as well which is also weird and she's only a mostly country label so I wonder if they are going to try and make her a country singer even though she never sang country on the voice.

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It was weird that she was one of the only ones to get signed. She was even at Cmafest as well which is also weird and she's only a mostly country label so I wonder if they are going to try and make her a country singer even though she never sang country on the voice.

Someone is clearly making some projection into the future, but I agree. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Uh Huh Lol GIF by Power

See you next season ;)

• Haha 1