DWTS32 Week 7 - Music Video Night!

*Wallace

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Jenna, KoKo and Britt is my dream line up of pros.

I didn't love the jazz though. I think it was artems choreography.

I can't really think of this off the top of my head, but I don't think Artem has that strong of a Jazz track record? 🙈 If I'm wrong or forgot any of his great Jazz dances, let me know.

Oh wait, there was Melora, who I think had a great Jazz routine. But I can't remember if it was actual great Jazz content or a great performance.

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That was a really cute, fun and very good Jazz routine from Charity & Artem. Judges are fair on their comments with wanting more energy and fire in her performance. Cause technically she danced it beautifully and had great lines, precision and technique. Just needs more of that fire. But still enjoyed it. :yes: 

Ah the judges are being quite critical tonight, which I LOVE, as this will only help the contestants grow going forward.

I feel like Fleur East would've eaten a Janet Routine when she was on Strictly last year

• Like 1

Oooh dear, Barry pretty much walked through that Quickstep, where it was looking like a Slowstep. 🙈 I liked that there were some bouncy parts. But oops I thought this would have been a better one for him.

But Barry is fun, likable and so charming as a performer. It did look like some mistake or something went off and wrong there. I'm not sure what happened. He did better on the side by side parts.

OMG CA with the AARP mention. :dead: