DWTS32 Week 7 - Music Video Night!

*Wallace

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Can y’all imagine if Jaime Lynn was still around and they made her do this lmao. The producers would absolutely be shameless enough to do that, they know it’d go viral 

They absolutely would have made her do this. :dead: Glad Ariana did as she gave it proper justice. :wub: 

Ahh well, Harry tried. 🙈 I'm with CA in that he did seem to dance and do better with the backing dancers. There were a bit of sync issues but he looked like he was having fun. Sadly he's still stiff and lacking musicality and he does look like he's concentrating on the steps while with Rylee. 

At least he did some *NSYNC dance moves from the video.... even if they weren't very good.

I actually loved that last lift with the three guys that they did with Rylee. That was cool. :yes: 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I genuinely think Grocery Store Joe is better than him

I remember when you brought this comparison up and I did not think Harry would be that bad. But here we are. :dead: 

You could be right here. Joe started off terribly for many weeks but around Week 7 or so, he did start getting better. On his final week, he had a fairly nice Contemporary and Quickstep. And a decent Tango. Harry has yet to have those so yeah, I think Joe will be the better dancer when all is said is done. 

• Like 1