Voice Fans IDF Reunion Thread

Weirdoo

1 minute ago, Zerek said:

Wow seeing all these old idf users returning is a blast! I will never forget Weirdoo unironically stanning Lynnea Moorer and all of us being gagged when she performed Wolves and survived the instant save 💀

That was unironic?

1 minute ago, Zerek said:

Wow seeing all these old idf users returning is a blast! I will never forget Weirdoo unironically stanning Lynnea Moorer and all of us being gagged when she performed Wolves and survived the instant save 💀

She ate that round up and it spoke volume on the quality of that season

• Like 1

Really emotional to see everyone from the old days come together again... I have been watching this season from the sidelines and checking thread ever so often and this truly is a season for the books, I have good hopes for it. Hope all is well. Take care everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Monophy said:

Really emotional to see everyone from the old days come together again... I have been watching this season from the sidelines and checking thread ever so often and this truly is a season for the books, I have good hopes for it. Hope all is well. Take care everyone. 

AHHHHH THIS IS TOO MUCH

Just now, Monophy said:

Ethan8212... he's amazing and I miss him by the day. Hope all is well with him.

i heard he was severely injured to the brink of death after that house fire, but i hope that he is also doing well.