Who Sang It Best - Blind Auditions 2

thevoiceisthetop

I Want to Be a Cowboy´s Sweetheart: Gracia Harrison (s3), Rachel Messer (s15), Ruby Leigh

Hopelessly Devoted to You: Rowan Grace (s22), Juliette Ojeda 

Dream a Little Dream of Me: Amy Vachal (s9), Livia Faith (s14), Preston C. Howell (s17), Julia Roome

Forget You: Nakia (s1), VJ Rosales (s3), AYVIO

Beneath Your Beautiful: Matthew Schuler (s5), Karina Mia (s6), Ethan Butler (s7), T'alia Scott (s9), Addison Agen (s13), Brynn Cartelli (s14), Ephraim Owens

I Want to Be a Cowboy´s Sweetheart: Gracia Harrison (s3), Rachel Messer (s15), Ruby Leigh

Hopelessly Devoted to You: Rowan Grace (s22), Juliette Ojeda (also gonna add in the Season 21 teaser trailer featuring that season’s coaches 😍)

Dream a Little Dream of Me: Amy Vachal (s9), Livia Faith (s14), Preston C. Howell (s17), Julia Roome

Beneath Your Beautiful: Matthew Schuler (s5), Karina Mia (s6), Ethan Butler (s7), T'alia Scott (s9), Addison Agen (s13), Brynn Cartelli (s14), Ephraim Owens

Edited by Misirlou

I Want to Be a Cowboy´s Sweetheart: Gracia Harrison (s3), Rachel Messer (s15), Ruby Leigh

Hopelessly Devoted to You: Rowan Grace (s22), Juliette Ojeda 

Dream a Little Dream of Me: Amy Vachal (s9), Livia Faith (s14), Preston C. Howell (s17), Julia Roome

Forget You: Nakia (s1), VJ Rosales (s3), AYVIO

Beneath Your Beautiful: Matthew Schuler (s5), Karina Mia (s6), Ethan Butler (s7), T'alia Scott (s9), Addison Agen (s13), Brynn Cartelli (s14), Ephraim Owens

14 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

13 minutes ago, erik g said:

the betrayal of u not picking addison ????

18 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

5 hours ago, nytsch said:

I'm also an Addison stan but I don't remember particularly loving that performance?

addison is unequivocally perfect and everything she does is incredible showstopping amazing no song choice is bad for her /j

tbh though i don’t remember disliking anything she did on the show other than maaaybe she used to be mine, because i think there were some technical issues i found hard to overlook. that being said i haven’t listened to her performances in a while

Beneath Your Beautiful: Matthew Schuler (s5), Karina Mia (s6), Ethan Butler (s7), T'alia Scott (s9), Addison Agen (s13), Brynn Cartelli (s14), Ephraim Owens

Edited by Adam Bruce

I Want to Be a Cowboy´s Sweetheart: Gracia Harrison (s3), Rachel Messer (s15), Ruby Leigh