SYTYCD Rankdown 4.0 (CAST ANNOUNCEMENT & TWIST #1 ON PAGE 5)

*Amanda

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

:spaz: :wub: 

LOL I meant to ask you your thoughts about her show months ago when you saw her - or you could have told me about it. :dead: :haha: But yayy video! ❤️ 

It’s still on my to-do list because I have to upload all the videos and such. :dead: But it will come one day! :haha:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif

Welcome to the SYTYCD Rankdown 4.0! It's time to embark on the journey to determine which dancer will join our prestigious winners circle. And in order to do that, we need some rankers. So, without further ado, please welcome the SYTYCD Rankdown 4.0 Rankers!

qTOfhgd.png

ANDREW ( @sublymonal )

CHRIS ( @*Chris )

DEREK ( @FrogLenzen )

ELLIOTT ( @Elliott )

MEGAN ( @totes4totes )

PATRYK ( @Erestor )

REI ( @.Rei )

ZOEY ( @Zoey )

Please stay tuned for the first twist of the rankdown, which will be posted later today.

• Like 2

• *Amanda changed the title to SYTYCD Rankdown 4.0 (CAST ANNOUNCEMENT ON PAGE 5)
36 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

My therapist said that I should try to relax and not take this particular rankdown too seriously, just go with the flow

so I fired him

If you’re not thinking about the rankdown even when you’re logged off you’re doing it wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

TWIST #1: IMMUNITIES

Immunity24213.gif

A staple twist of every rankdown is the immunities. And we're gonna go with the old-school way of doing immunities here.

Each ranker will get 1 public immunity and 4 private immunities. These will keep a dancer of your choosing safe for the first 3 cycles of the rankdown.

The public one will, of course, be known to everyone. The private ones? Well, only the ranker who gives out those immunities will know. So, here's how it works.

1. Once everyone posts their public immunity choices in the thread, each ranker will PM me their list of 4 private immunity choices.

2. When a dancer you gave private immunity to is nominated, you can use your immunity on them.

3. When you reveal your private immunity, you must name a replacement nominee that fits the rules of the cycle/round.

4. Once a private immunity is revealed, it becomes public immunity and the dancer will be safe until the beginning of the 4th cycle.

Please post your public immunity choices in this thread! (!)

@sublymonal @*Chris @FrogLenzen @Elliott @totes4totes @Erestor @.Rei @Zoey

• *Amanda changed the title to SYTYCD Rankdown 4.0 (CAST ANNOUNCEMENT & TWIST #1 ON PAGE 5)
34 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'll be forever waiting for them! :wub: :giggle: 

I will hopefully get to it once I am done with my Diploma assignment 😭

34 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL this game is gonna be SO messy with this mix of rankers! :dead: I'm glad to be sitting on the sidelines and just watching this time around. :wub: 

I wish you played with us 💔

16 hours ago, Erestor said:

Well to nobody’s surprise, I will give my public immunity to US6 contestant that I ranked at #20 pre-season (R.I.P. old IDF)… Kathryn

If it's any consolation, I also rag on Andrew for doing the same to Paul. :P

• Haha 3