The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 hour ago, MILO JAY said:

How many artists i think each coach will have in the semis.

Reba - 3

Niall - 2

John - 2

Gwen - 1

Tanner or BIAS? If there are team quotas, Tanner could do decently. If not, both will be eliminated in the 1st week. If her team was her three 4 chair turning girls they would’ve too. Jacquie will do much better on Team Reba. BIAS has no chance after he auditioned with a Blake Shelton song. I like Kara but she is not an option.

Edited by Jaffy

10 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I'm still holding out hope for an additional week to open up on 1ota.... But yeah I guess getting Reba wasn't cheap and they had to cut corners somewhere.

It’s not cutting corners per se.

But the less the live time commitment, the easier it is to get coaches to do the show.

The early season coaches had to be on live tv, 2x a week for many weeks. Especially during the fall season, they had to forgo holiday season gigs.

37 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

It’s not cutting corners per se.

But the less the live time commitment, the easier it is to get coaches to do the show.

The early season coaches had to be on live tv, 2x a week for many weeks. Especially during the fall season, they had to forgo holiday season gigs.

Ah. That's a much more apt way to look at it.

Still doesn't quite explain Ariana, but I guess they just saved up a lot of money during the COVID seasons? Or Ariana just was not busy enough? Which sounds crazy to me but I'm not her PR person.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Ah. That's a much more apt way to look at it.

Still doesn't quite explain Ariana, but I guess they just saved up a lot of money during the COVID seasons? Or Ariana just was not busy enough? Which sounds crazy to me but I'm not her PR person.

Yeah personally I think most billionaires (Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk ETC.) would pay her 99% of their money to sing at their kids birthday parties and pretend to tell their kid their her biggest fan.

Edited by Jaffy

Am I the only one who thinks Nini is essentially Mara if she decided to be alt-rock/alternative? They both have that unhinged quality to their voice.

I find it interesting that Niall pretty much made a team of really husky singers while Reba made a female country army. John and Gwen, true to form, made a team of whatever they feel like doing this season.

Edited by Teraginn

14 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Am I the only one who thinks Nini is essentially Mara if she decided to be alt-rock/alternative? They both have that unhinged quality to their voice.

I find it interesting that Niall pretty much made a team of really husky gritty singers while Reba made a female country army. John and Gwen, true to form, made a team of whatever they feel like doing this season.

John - Eh. Mac is the r&b guy who gets 4th or 5th every year (Damien, Shawn, John Holiday, NOIVAS Etc.) & Lila is really good from her covers & might be the best 4 chair turn since they’re saving her so late. IMO his only dumb decision was Azán over Kaylee but to be fair Kaylee was never getting higher than 3rd place. She was like thunderstorm & he couldn’t win so… but yeah I haven’t even seen Azán’s audition & I know for a fact Kaylee was better than her, but it is what it is. He has two good contestants. That’s all you need.

Gwen - Chechi was never going to get 1st place, which tortures me because she is a KWEEN, but as we know that doesn’t matter. Gwen didn’t care about RUDI and would’ve resented working with her. Jacquie lucked out. She has a better chance of winning on team Reba. If they were her team, they would not have made it to the finale. Now granted, Tanner & Bias won’t either. Tanner will get Kique’d & BIAS already lost the PV with his Blake Shelton audition, but let the woman have her boys. She clearly has more experience working with them.

Now, if Gwen actually had a slim chance to win with Chechi or RUDI, then I’d understand IDF’s hatred of her.

Edited by Jaffy

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

:dead::dead::dead:

@FloorWax do you really think if Gwen kept RUDI or Chechi they’d win the entire season? Wanting & thinking are two different things. I wanted it. I did not think or expect it. I hate Tanner, but let’s not hate Gwen personally if he wins the whole show. Let’s direct that hatred towards Tanner himself for existing. Minivan is racist & sexist & despises older contestants & Gwen. In what alternate universe does that = CHECHI’s going to win because she’s a KWEEN! Use your brain not your heart or your perfectly working ears, which both tell me Chechi was going to win the entire season. My brain knew she wasn’t.

Edited by Jaffy

12 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIF

Oh LOL. Sorry Mindy I missed the point of your meme. You’re mad I compared Mac to NOIVAS because Mac can actually carry a tune unlike NOIVAS. Still, he & Lila were always going to be John’s only shot at the finale. But I still would’ve chosen Kaylee over Azán, knowing she was not going to win the entire season because TPTB & minivan don’t give two shits about talent. That’s why they approved Velma. Because they don’t recognize that Mindy Kailing has none of this, what does IDF call that stupid thing again? That thing Kaylee Shimizu & Chechi Sarai do have? Oh yeah, talent. 

Edited by Jaffy

13 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

@FloorWax do you really think if Gwen kept RUDI or Chechi they’d win the entire season? Wanting & thinking are two different things. I wanted it. I did not think or expect it. I hate Tanner, but let’s not hate Gwen personally if he wins the whole show. Let’s direct that hatred towards Tanner himself for existing. Minivan is racist & sexist & despises older contestants & Gwen. In what alternate universe does that = CHECHI’s going to win because she’s a KWEEN! Use your brain not your heart or your perfectly working ears, which both tell me Chechi was going to win the entire season. My brain knew she wasn’t.

:haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaffy said:

Tanner or BIAS? If there are team quotas, Tanner could do decently. If not, both will be eliminated in the 1st week. If her team was her three 4 chair turning girls they would’ve too. Jacquie will do much better on Team Reba. BIAS has no chance after he auditioned with a Blake Shelton song. I like Kara but she is not an option.

probably tanner. i wouldn't be surprised if none of them made it tho lol. another bad season for gwen lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

probably tanner. i wouldn't be surprised if none of them made it tho lol. another bad season for gwen lol

@MILO JAY
Any seasons a bad season for Gwen lol. Let’s be realistic. If Maelyn freaking Jarmon was on team Gwen this season she wouldn’t win the entire season. Let’s accept the sad fact that if her team was Kween Chechi, RUDI & Jacquie they’d be wiped out before semis. I’d guess so will Tanner & BIAS. Don’t even bother responding with. Nah.

Chechi would’ve won the entire season. 

Edited by Jaffy

26 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

FloorWax do you really think if Gwen kept RUDI or Chechi they’d win the entire season?

to give you an actual answer since you seem to have trouble interpreting vague posts: no, I have never thought this and I don’t know why you keep accusing me and other IDF members of thinking it. My comment was in response to you saying that Gwen would’ve resented working with RUDI because literally what ???? lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

to give you an actual answer since you seem to have trouble interpreting vague posts: no, I have never thought this and I don’t know why you keep accusing me and other IDF members of thinking it. My comment was in response to you saying that Gwen would’ve resented working with RUDI because literally what ???? lmao.

I have trouble interpreting vague posts. I’m as bad as reading between the lines as Tanner & BIAS are at singing in tune. I’m sorry I’m projecting because I really wanted Chechi to win the entire season. Gwen would’ve hated RUDI. They would have clashed as two women with egos. She keeps her teenage boys despite their lack of talent because they have a better chance of winning & she likes to gawk at them. She would’ve heard RUDI sing a note in tune & thought to herself, oh man. I should’ve kept Tanner & BIAS. They didn’t have any talent & needed me more desperately.

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

??????

Just trust me. Kaylee is better than her. She wouldn’t have won the entire show but could’ve been Thunderstorm Artis on Team Reba or Team Niall. Working with John she had a better chance of getting struck by lighting 3 times in the same place & winning the lottery 3 times all on the same day than winning the entire season. And remember T-Storm didn’t either.

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Same reason she dropped Ellie & Regina for Brayden. Ellie would’ve been like: Are you telling me I hit that note wrong Mrs. No talent. She could’ve punched Ryan & Brayden in the face & they would’ve both taken it. Ellie was never going to win the entire season either. She lost the PV vote despite her Ex’s & Oh’s cover being 10 times better than anything Barrett Boober & Zach Seabaugh did that season.

Edited by Jaffy