The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Lila Forde is like the Sara Bareilles kind of indie girl. I don't think she'll be that popular with the audience but she definitely has a better chance to catch on than contestants like Julia Cooper or Payge Turner, who are a lot less traditional for singing shows. I'm not sure about Finals but she has a good shot at Semis I feel.

I think she could pull a Maelyn & beat Nini, but I doubt it. Remember talent has NOTHING to do with trajectory. If it did, the final 4 would’ve been Kim, Parijita, Omar & Justin. Don’t get your hopes up that the best singer is going to win.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

She's going to avenge Alexa guys, don't worry <33

Nah. Nini or one of the country girls is going to win. Maybe Tanner. I love Mara, but neither she or the country guys (BIAS & Huntley) are going to win. BIAS sadly has a better chance than 5th place than Chechi would have, but BARELY.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

Just now, Jaffy said:

I think she could pull a Maelyn & beat Nini, but I doubt it. Remember talent has NOTHING to do with trajectory. If it did, the final 4 would’ve been Kim, Parijita, Omar & Justin. Don’t get your hopes up that the best singer is going to win.

Just a question, what makes you think Nini is such a lock to win the season, if it isn't about talent? I like her, but I don't think her style is very appealing to the show's core audience. Sure, Niall won last season but that doesn't mean he can take anyone he wants to the winner's circle.

Also, that Top 4 is missing a certain veteran female country singer 😛

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

not gonna argue with you but...

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Just a question, what makes you think Nini is such a lock to win the season, if it isn't about talent? I like her, but I don't think her style is very appealing to the show's core audience. Sure, Niall won last season but that doesn't mean he can take anyone he wants to the winner's circle.

Also, that Top 4 is missing a certain veteran female country singer 😛

Niall feels like a lock to win. Gwen & John have no chance because nobody likes them anymore. Reba’s country girls are going to split the vote in the finale. I love Mara but an AA woman who’s not a country singer is never going to win. (I think Spensha could have pulled it off if Brynn wasn’t on that season). I love Huntley, but this isn’t really a country guy season.

3 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

not gonna argue with you but...

But you still have the hope that talent will prevail, Chechi will miraculously be brought back, & she will win the entire season with Mara as the runner up. I appreciate your optimism, but I live in reality. Not reality tv reality. Real reality.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Lila Forde is like the Sara Bareilles kind of indie girl. I don't think she'll be that popular with the audience but she definitely has a better chance to catch on than contestants like Julia Cooper or Payge Turner, who are a lot less traditional for singing shows. I'm not sure about Finals but she has a good shot at Semis I feel.

I'm thinking more of Gabrielle Alpin/Lizzie McAlpine. I do hope she fills the void Alexa left.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, seak05 said:

Looks like bad news, on the 1iota listing, first live shows appear to be Dec 4/5 https://1iota.com/show/1578/the-voice---s24

Would mean

10/9 - blinds

10/10 - blinds

10/16 - blinds

10/17 - battles

10/23 - battles

10/24 - battles

10/30 - battles

10/31 - battles

11/6 - battles

11/7 - KO

11/13 - KO

11/14 - KO

11/20 - ?

11/21 - ?

11/27 - playoffs?

11/28 - road to lives?

12/4 - lives

12/5 - lives

I dunno it just seems like a lot of shows before the lives - maybe they'll add a November date

Ugh. Knew it was too good to be true.

Praying for a late update.

6 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Niall feels like a lock to win. Gwen & John have no chance because nobody likes them anymore. Reba’s country girls are going to split the vote in the finale. I love Mara but an AA woman who’s not a country singer is never going to win. (I think Spensha could have pulled it off if Brynn wasn’t on that season). I love Huntley, but this isn’t really a country guy season.

Why do you think Spensha would have won if Brynn wasn't on that season? I mean, take Brynn out, and you'd still have Spensha at 3rd. Don't forget Britton and Kyla got more votes than her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Why do you think Spensha would have won if Brynn wasn't on that season? I mean, take Brynn out, and you'd still have Spensha at 3rd. Don't forget Britton and Kyla got more votes than her.

Also he called Mara an AA woman 😭

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Huntley’s not going to win. If a country guy does win, it will be BIAS because he is younger, but this is not a country guy season. They don’t want a country guy to win.

I will feel so vindicated when Huntley ended up singing rock or alternative on his blind. Never thought of him as pure country. His last IG singing story was Sweet Child of Mine. Yes, he sang Hootie, but it's a song from Hootie's rock era. Then he followed up with Bon Jovi. If he's selling himself as country, the song choices feel in conflict with that. Maybe let's calm down on the labels till we actually see how they all present on the show.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

She probably wouldn’t have, but if we all voted 10 times for her, maybe. I doubt it, but still.

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I will feel so vindicated when Huntley ended up singing rock or alternative on his blind. Never thought of him as pure country. His last IG singing story was Sweet Child of Mine. Yes, he sang Hootie, but it's a song from Hootie's rock era. Then he followed up with Bon Jovi. If he's selling himself as country, the song choices feel in conflict with that. Maybe let's calm down on the labels till we actually see how they all present on the show.

Yeah but he’s still not going to win even though he’s a phenomenal singer. Nini will win if not one of Reba’s girls or “shutter” Tanner. If Nini bombs he may win. I don’t doubt it could happen.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So...

Leak in a few hours I believe.

I'd love it if it's Huntley, coz I'm impatient, but something's telling me they'll keep him hidden for a bit longer. Betting on Nini. I don't recall any other 4 chairs that we know of. 

Edit: oh wait Lila is still on the table too.

Edited by Teraginn

28 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Reminder that we currently have 12 4 chair turners. We already have 4 confirmed 4 chairs that are yet to be shown. And I have a feeling there might be more to come. Didn't expect Reba to be that trigger happy.

Honestly the biggest surprise is John also turning for all these people. If this were S17 or S18 John we'd have a record number of three-chair turners for this season.

• Like 1