The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

My Flop Predictions For Battles We Don’t Know.

JOHN

1. Deejay Young V Willie Gomez

2. Stee V Ephraim Owens

3. Taylor Deneen V Azán Hysn

4. Kaylee Shimizu V Elizabeth Evans

GWEN

1. Jason Arcilla V Eli Ward

REBA

1. Alison Albrecht V Angelina Nazarian

Unfortunately, I see some potential beatdowns in there, which probably means montages. 

4 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

My Flop Predictions For Battles We Don’t Know.

JOHN

1. Deejay Young V Willie Gomez

2. Stee V Ephraim Owens

3. Taylor Deneen V Azán Hysn

4. Kaylee Shimizu V Elizabeth Evans

GWEN

1. Jason Arcilla V Eli Ward

REBA

1. Alison Albrecht V Angelina Nazarian

I personally see more Deejay/Ephraim and Stee/Willie, but agree with the rest

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Unfortunately, I see some potential beatdowns in there, which probably means montages. 

Unfortunately, I think Alison & Angelina will be montaged. Alison was tonight & Angelina clearly isn’t opening up about her run on the show.

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

Unfortunately, I think Alison & Angelina will be montaged. Alison was tonight & Angelina clearly isn’t opening up about her run on the show.

Actually, the Kaylee - Elizabeth one would be a steal. No montage. That was one I was looking at. 

As of now, really hard to believe Gwen would NOT pick Rudi and Chechi in the KO round. That Tanner guy must've been mind blowing in that round then.

Btw, @Someone648 is there a chance that Gwen actually picked Rudi, and then saved Tanner or is the spoiler 100% correct? I remember in season 22, the sources had Dryes as the winner of the battle against Bryce.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Mac's audition is so much better on the YT video than the dinky livestream.

RUDI sounds a lot better too.

Y'all need to rewatch these on YT if you want to get a better judgement of these performances.

The sound on my TV is just fine but I can imagine how it would sound a lot worse on a streaming link though.

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

As of now, really hard to believe Gwen would NOT pick Rudi and Chechi in the KO round. That Tanner guy must've been mind blowing in that round then.

Btw, @Someone648 is there a chance that Gwen actually picked Rudi, and then saved Tanner or is the spoiler 100% correct? I remember in season 22, the sources had Dryes as the winner of the battle against Bryce.

Nope. Gwen Gwenned here.

But of course we don’t know about the quality of anyone’s performance yet

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don’t know why IDF is so confounded. Gwen had freaking Queen Rose Short on her team & she lost. Rose Short couldn’t win. Listen to that queens performances! Chechi was never going to win the entire season since she’s too great for minivan’s bad tastes. She could have been runner up at best. We already have a ton of queens in the top 20 (Ruby, Jacquie & Nini among others). Tanner is a teenage boy. He could pull a Carter Rubin if he completely sucks. Gwen just chose who would be her best chance at winning. We’ve known since season 1 that’s not always the best singer. Being a 4 chair turn is meaningless. She’s just recreating Carter Rubin (Tanner) & Ben Allen (BIAS).

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The sound on my TV is just fine but I can imagine how it would sound a lot worse on a streaming link though.

Good headphones also make a world of difference.

I always watch a second time with good phones before doing my rankings. 

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

Nope. Gwen Gwenned here.

But of course we don’t know about the quality of anyone’s performance yet

Thanks.

I'm anxiously waiting for the PO spoilers. I really believe she's gonna take Rudi to the lives. There have have been instances where the coach has preferred a KO save over a KO winner (Sandy Redd - Patrique Fortson for example) And If she doesn't, she's cancelled.

/j

5 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I don’t know why IDF is so confounded. Gwen had freaking Queen Rose Short on her team & she lost. Chechi was never going to win the season since she’s too great for minivan’s bad tastes. She could have been runner up at best. We already have a ton of queens in the top 20 (Ruby, Jacquie & Nini among others). Tanner is a teenage boy. He could pull a Carter Rubin if he completely sucks. Gwen just chose who would be her best chance at winning. We’ve known since season 1 that’s not always the best singer. 

That could be case. Really need to see that Tanner guy sing. Maybe he outperformed both of them. Who knows?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

That could be case. Really need to see that Tanner guy sing. Maybe he outperformed both of them. Who knows?

I just don’t get why IDF is calling Gwen a moron. Chechi is not country & she’s on Team Gwen. Do IDF really think if Gwen kept Chechi she’d win the entire show? This is stupid minivan. If there are team quotas, Tanner is her only shot at higher than 5th place. Now if Blake dropped Chechi, I’d be mad at him because she’d have a slim chance to win with him.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I just don’t get why IDF is calling Gwen a moron. Chechi is not country & she’s on Team Gwen. Do IDF really think if Gwen kept Chechi she’d win the entire show? This is stupid minivan. If there are team quotas, Tanner is her only shot at higher than 5th place. Now if Blake dropped Chechi, I’d be mad at him because she’d have a slim chance to win with him.

Teenage boys are really hit and miss on the show, but we’ll see! He’s been really quiet on social media. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Teenage boys are really hit and miss on the show, but we’ll see! He’s been really quiet on social media. 

So was Carter. We didn’t know about him until close to the season. Then we thought he’d be paired with Lain. I could still see the finale being (way too early).

1. Tanner (I look forward to seeing him even if he sucks).

2. Ruby

3. Jordan or Jacquie

4. Nini, Mara or Alexa

5. Mac

Edited by Jaffy

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

This is good though! You're exploring different genres and styles! Give it time.

you’re right!!!! I ammm getting into more styles !! I guess I’ll get them again in future seasons. I’ll just enjoy this open era that I’m in😂😂

• Like 2

Chechi had the best audition of the season along with Ruby, but I don't think Chechi can tackle vocally challenging songs (belting wise cuz I know doing whistles is also not easy) I'm not sure how good she is in the belting range. She has cool low notes and whistles though. 

Maybe she got a challenging song, and wasn't able to deliver? Wish we had the source feedback as well.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1