The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Wait where are we getting this idea from, I just got home and don't know what I missed other than the coach performance :haha:

we’re assuming this because like previous premiere leaks they showed their results and how hard the coaches caught for them in a promo. Like they did with Mara in this promo.

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

So, after an awful week for me, i finally headed home and was expecting at least a leak to brighten up things a little... 

🙃🙃 

I need some sleep right now.

…that way you wake up refreshed for the surprise Saturday morning leak!

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Of course not, we are not gonna get anything on Saturday, c'mon 🥴 

If anything, we are getting a leak on Monday morning. 

Yeah I'd bet more for Monday :haha:

But we do get weekend content on occasion so who knows? AGT had leaks all throughout the summer so there's no reason The Voice would be excluded. I imagine they're just really pushing into the Reba advertising, hence the coach performance leak instead of a contestant.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Honestly, this was really good. John is my personal favorite, but all of them sounded great. Gwen and Niall both have sweet tones, so I thought this song suited their tones very well.

I've never listened to Reba before, but WOW! Her voice is STRONG!

Checking out more of her because that one clip impressed me. God damn….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co6bHPrIi-p/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

If John isn’t able to take her to the Finale, there’s something seriously wrong with him.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Maxwell said:

All four of them sounded good, but I found this song choice really boring for the setting. Nothing is coming close to the Ari-Kelly-John-Blake coach performance for a while. 

Reba dominated, but John and Gwen did really good for a song I would not have imagined either of them singing. Niall was alright.

• Like 1

Also, I would recommend that nobody gets too attached to any contestant yet. I’ll just say that I’m not 100% convinced that John takes Kaylee to the lives. Has nothing to do with her talent at all, but John notoriously prefers experienced singers to teens (with the exception of Parijita). Obviously, it’s still very possible she makes it, but Mac is probably the person I’m most confident in making it on that team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Also, I would recommend that nobody gets too attached to any contestant yet. I’ll just say that I’m not 100% convinced that John takes Kaylee to the lives. Has nothing to do with her talent at all, but John notoriously prefers experienced singers to teens (with the exception of Parijita). Obviously, it’s still very possible she makes it, but Mac is probably the person I’m most confident in making it on that team. 

He's definitely more likely to TURN for more experienced artists, but I don't think there's much to indicate he'd rather drop teens for them. Can you think of any notable examples? There's like... Ryleigh Modig, I guess, but she was a KO steal. 

Edited by FloorWax

2 hours ago, MusicBuff101 said:

He already picked her over two adult singers in the 3-way KO. I doubt he made that decision based on age, with his history on the show, so he must think she’s good, right?

Edited by TeamAudra

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

We got 5 people on each team. Assuming we're getting normal live shows, then we'd be back to choosing 3 people in the playoffs instead of 2 like last season?

I assume we’re getting a Top 12 at least.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

We got 5 people on each team. Assuming we're getting normal live shows, then we'd be back to choosing 3 people in the playoffs instead of 2 like last season?

Do you have a sense for how many live shows?

I quickly scrolled through a couple hundred Facebook comments. These pretty much sum up the overall sentiment. They love Reba. They don’t love Gwen. There aren’t a ton of comments about Niall, but they seem to like him. Hardly anyone mentioned John. He’s not really polarizing, he’s just there. They also miss Blake, but there aren’t as many comments about him as I thought there would be. 

zskvDxA.png

TnVmYGV.png
WzwTePO.png

nJqkIRA.png
D5T46IB.png

nr7C3yS.png
fx22l0N.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1