The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

7 hours ago, JodiRose said:

I know of that name too! She was also a finalist on AGT 2014 when she was just 12 years old!

This could be advantageous, then.  She already has a built-in fanbase from two different shows comments, so if she did audition and she makes the Lives, she's golden.

If she auditioned and got any turns, I wonder on whose team she ended up?

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

ok so i listened to both of the covers here and i feel like she wasn’t harnessing her talent quite optimally. she has quite a voice but it felt a bit messy at times? 

anyway it’s been 5+ years since those videos, so she’s probably more polished now. perhaps she could be the pop powerhouse contestant i’ve been waiting for?

• Like 2

I have always loved Mara's voice tbh, but sis needs to realize that if she lost two competition shows already, she probably isn't winning this one either 😭

Idk why some people (ex: Jason Warrior) feel the need to go on multiple shows when they could be spending time networking through the industry, writing music, building a platform on TikTok, etc.

• Like 1

I listened to some of Mara's Idol performances...

Not surprised that she lost :stealth: 

I actually loved her on AGT but i was expecting more from her on Idol. She should have waited more before competing on another reality show.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, jayshon said:

UMMMM that sound is coming out of thiss girl??? And a 14 year old?!?? She would be 21 now…..she got SOUL for dayssss🤯🤯🤯

It wasn't perfect by any means, but I see great potential here. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, m1key said:

I have always loved Mara's voice tbh, but sis needs to realize that if she lost two competition shows already, she probably isn't winning this one either 😭

Idk why some people (ex: Jason Warrior) feel the need to go on multiple shows when they could be spending time networking through the industry, writing music, building a platform on TikTok, etc.

damn???? If they want more experience there is no issue with them going on another show….I see no issue…because these shows do ultimately bring more exposure and builds their platform

• Like 6

1 hour ago, m1key said:

let’s not say stuff like that- she can go on more shows to get more experience and guidance there isn’t a problem with that, and you never know what happens on other shows bc megan danielle was on the voice and lost and look how she did on Idol that could be the case for Mara

• Like 4