The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

So according to one of my audience sources GWEN was the most picky today

Β 

Β 

YOU GO GWEN!!!! Lol talk about a twist with Blake being gone.

Gwen being picky is definitely something new, so this should be interesting to see this "new" Gwen in action.

2 hours ago, jay2567 said:

How do I post images here without surpassing the max limit?? Bc I just saw a tweet of a Niall stan who went to today’s taping and said he did the irish jig.

you could use a free image hosting site like post imageΒ they will give you a Direct Link to use on forums

Β 

also you could just post the tweet url and the image should be on the embed

Β 

edit: is this the tweet? :teeheewave:Β someone can go grill them for info :giggle:

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Sounds like Niall and Reba are getting along famously and already establishing a rapport!Β  Neat!

They tweeted that last week unless I missed other tweets you are referring to. I think they just meant they personally like the two of them. That being said, I do expect they will get along well.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, istersay said:

Β 

I wonder if the meeting with John and Reba was strike related. I’m pretty sure he is a member of SAG-AFTRA and I would assume Reba is. Does anyone know about the other coaches? My guess is the deadline will get pushed back again. 🀞
Β 

Just thought it was interesting for it to just be them two, but obviously it’s also possible that Gwen and Niall were there and that person just didn’t see them, or that the meeting was about something else.

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

I wonder if the meeting with John and Reba was strike related. I’m pretty sure he is a member of SAG-AFTRA and I would assume Reba is. Does anyone know about the other coaches? My guess is the deadline will get pushed back again. 🀞
Β 

Just thought it was interesting for it to just be them two, but obviously it’s also possible that Gwen and Niall were there and that person just didn’t see them, or that the meeting was about something else.

I’m pretty sure the entire band is sag-aftra reppedΒ 

Too lazy to make a thread, but I'm curious so I'll ask here: what are some contestants that You felt should have liked more than You actually did? As in, they're technically up your alley style/genre wise, but You didnt enjoy them as much as you wished?

Β 

Mine's Britton Buchanan. Even though he covers up the blues/rock/folk lane that I love, and he and Alicia were an interesting combo, I never really was able to get into him fully. I don't know.

35 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I’m pretty sure the entire band is sag-aftra reppedΒ 

I have wondered if they will try to fit in more auditions per taping these first few days in case they get cut off on Wednesday. They probably have a better idea of how likely that is though.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thevoicespoilers said:

What happens on Wednesday?

I believe the SAG-AFTRA strike deadline is currently Wednesday night at midnight. So, if they don’t reach an agreement or extend the negotiations again, filming would likely have to stop.Β 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I believe the SAG-AFTRA strike deadline is currently Wednesday night at midnight. So, if they don’t reach an agreement or extend the negotiations again, filming would likely have to stop.Β 

How would production have to stop tho? That guild is for actors and The Voice is reality tv

Β 

do you mean coaches would have to stop coaching? If so, which and why?

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

How would production have to stop tho? That guild is for actors and The Voice is reality tv

Β 

do you mean coaches would have to stop coaching? If so, which and why?

I think John and Reba are members but some have said the band also are.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Too lazy to make a thread, but I'm curious so I'll ask here: what are some contestants that You felt should have liked more than You actually did? As in, they're technically up your alley style/genre wise, but You didnt enjoy them as much as you wished?

Β 

Mine's Britton Buchanan. Even though he covers up the blues/rock/folk lane that I love, and he and Alicia were an interesting combo, I never really was able to get into him fully. I don't know.

Dana Monique