Trends in your interest in The Voice

QueenCami

Interest in the voice  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes you?

• Minimally interested compared to 5-7 seasons ago
    • Slightly less interested than 5-7 seasons ago
    • Equally interested as 5-7 seasons ago
    • Slightly more interested than 5-7 seasons ago
    • Maximally interested compared to 5-7 seasons ago
    • Wasn’t watching 5-7 seasons ago / Not applicable
  2. 2. Which era of The Voice was your favorite?

• s1 - s4
    • s5 - s9
    • s10 - s13
    • s14 - s17
    • s18 - s23
    • Not familiar with a majority of the options / Not applicable

I’m curious to hear about y’all’s experience with how into the show you’ve been over the years especially since although the “golden era” of the show has been over for a while, a lot of us weren’t watching live at that time.

please share more details !! the poll doesn’t rly do justice to it especially for those of u who have been watching for a while 

Edited by QueenCami

Other than the very early seasons I wasn’t watching live until S21. I chose slightly less interested though because I feel like compared to the pre COVID seasons, I haven’t seen as many artists as all timers. Could be partially due to format because I would have artists from the longer seasons (Morgan, Omar, maybe GNT) on that list

I thought 10-13 was the best variety of talent, best format, some bad results but that’s always true and at least we had mostly great finales.

I started around season 5 and then my interest started increasing a lot beginning with season 7. My peak interest was 9 and 10 and was still strong interest 11-17. Ever since then I’ve been on a steady decline in interest (except for 21).

I think it was only in S16 where my interest in the show truly went down. But S17 came and gave me Will Breman and I was sucked in again. Since then the show has been very consistent in giving me a snowflake that I got really invested in, regardless of how far they went. And that's enough for me to call the season a success.

Slightly less interested, particularly because of the constant, unnecesary changes in the format. They still haven´t completely turned off the show though. 

My favorite season is S10, but I started really watching the show live at S13, so I picked S14-S17 for the fact that I got to experience that era live, and I really enjoyed S15 and loved S17, so, there you go. Definitely better than S18-S23.