2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

You know what I mean by it 🙂 

I've been as fair as I could be but okay. 🙂 

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

It means besides Zoey, you have the worst noms!

Funny because that's been you for me. 🤔

The Immunity Twist

big-brother-canada-3-twistos-twists-123J

Before @Steven_ & @Zoey nominate I have a twist update. @*Chris has replaced @1234567890 for a while and she has given no indication about returning. So I'm giving y'all a twist. You can swap out immunities. If Chris wants to have some immunities, he can replace his immunities with Victoria's. But of course there's a catch. If you choose to swap out your immunities, they're only good for this short cycle. If you want to leave your immunities be, they'll be good for one more cycle. That will be five cycles of immunity. You can swap anywhere from 0-3 immunities. Those that are swapped will be safe for this cycle. Those that remain will be safe for the next two cycles. Decide carefully. Nominations cannot be posted until everyone has posted their decisions or 24 hours is up when this twist expires.

@Zoey @Steven_ @Solaris @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @*Chris @jarmon @*Lily

MV5BNzljNTc3ZTktZTdmYi00YmY2LWE4YmMtMDY4MjI1ODhhYTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

0_Claudia.png

NOMINATIONS

Lady Boom Boom (Canada's Drag Race)

Paige Thorne (Love Island UK)

George Foreman "Venus Fly Trap" (The Masked Singer US)

Tom Chaplin "Poodle" (The Masked Singer UK)

Raja (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars)

Cheddar Gorgeous (RuPaul's Drag Race UK)

Jimbo (RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World)

Lemon RuPaul's Drag Race: (UK vs the World)

Devix (The Voice US)

Alyssa Witrado (The Voice US)
Mark Howard (The Voice UK)

Rachel Modest (The Voice UK)

Venus Fly Trap

The Masked Singer Venus Flytrap revealed as George Foreman | EW.com

Needed to step in and save Jimbo before Zoey opens her eyes.  George Foreman was a contestants on The Masked Singer US, and his costume was the Venus Fly Trap. With the shows format, Venus Fly Trap wasn't introduced until Week 6 where he was competing in two rounds against Bride and Gopher (who I believe have both been eliminated now).  Venus lost the first round to both of them after receiving the lowest votes following his performance of Get Ready by The Temptations. As a result he didn't compete in the Battle Royale that episode which was All Star by Smash Mouth.  He did get to cheer from the sidelines as the others competed.

Save: Jimbo