2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

MICHAEL & MOE 

theamazingrace-2.jpg

Michael & Moe competed on The Amazing Race 33. They are friends who work together as police officers in Buffalo, New York. They were also known as "singing cops." A video of them singing went viral, and they even appeared on Ellen as a result. Anyway, they were eliminated in the first leg of the race. However, they were brought back for a second chance. The season had to be put on hiatus due to the pandemic. After the season was able to finally proceed again months later, multiple teams were unable to return. As a result, Michael & Moe were invited back. Unfortunately, they came in last place again. They struggled with navigation on both legs they competed, and they had difficulty with their Detour tasks too. In the first leg, they thought the graffiti art could be pasted on the wall randomly. They had to redo it when they realized it was suppose to come together like a puzzle. In their second leg, they put the ornaments on the belt in the wrong order and had to redo it. It was a shame they didn't do well since they seemed like nice guys, and I wouldn't have minded if they lasted longer in the race. But since they were early boots, it's fair to eliminate them from the rankdown now. 

Saving Alyssa.

The-Circle-season-4-Alyssa.jpg

Aww Michael & Moe were a team that I wish had done better on TAR, when they were first eliminated. So I was kinda happy they had a second chance. But sadly they flopped again with their second chance. :dead: Nice enough guys for sure, but yeah fair for them to go at this point.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Sola & Wally's Noms Posted

Osei White (The Mole American Season 6)

MV5BNWRjMzQxYzUtNjAxYi00Y2IzLTlhNGUtNTAx

Osei White is a 32-year old Real Estate Agent from Brooklyn, New York, who competed on the 6th season (and also the revamped/comeback season) of The Mole. With this show, there are 12 players who must work together to complete various tasks and assignments to earn money for the group pot. One of the contestants is known as "The Mole," where the rest of the cast has to figure out who the mole is to get them voted out. I never got to watch The Mole, though maybe I did watch a few episodes or so on its original run? I don't recall. I think I would have liked Osei.... but I'm not so sure. Sadly, Osei only lasted one week on the show and was the first eliminated, so that makes him an easy cut at this point. Though he could have been very likable and memorable..... but I can't say. For the first challenge, which I think was the Jungle Mission where they were in Daintree Rainforest, Queensland. Osei was apart of the group that was buried underground alongside Joi, Samara & Sandy. The group got to earn $5,000 per each crate found and returned to the plane within one hour. They ended up with $12,500. So with all of this, I am assuming the cast thought Osei was The Mole and voted him out but then.... he wasn't actually the mole? But yeah it's also very impressive to see that first boot Osei outlasted the winner, William Richardson, who was the first one out of The Mole category. So well done on accomplishing that at least, Osei.

Saving: Kailah Casillas 

image.php?type=thumbnail_580x000&url=3PW

IVAN BRETT

image.jpeg.77f3fb91b5c972eb49f95fdcb59a3219.jpeg

Ivan Brett was on the first season of the hit show The Traitors UK. Truly, the best version of this show! I absolutely love the concept of the show and it’s just so thrilling to watch and see how people read others, or well attempt to read others. He was the 5th person out of the game. He was banished by 7-6-2-1 vote. It was either him or Alex to be banished and I can’t remember who was the deciding vote but I was glad that Alex survived. I can’t remember much about Ivan if I’m being completely honest but he must’ve done something, it’s just that he didn’t stand out much to me so it makes this cut a lot easier haha. Anyway, I wish I could say more but I really can’t think of anything but oh well, this game wasn’t for him.

save Shay.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek & Chris' Noms Next

It’s an iconic month for our DWTS finalists! 🌈💓

Between Gabby and Wayne’s announcements, and our fourth place finalist Jaida Essence Hall becoming the new host of We’re Here (living in my revisionist fantasy)

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 3

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bri8vgcusbd6yae41sol giphy.gif?cid=790b761180hip1sa9wpqnaosddol6fj7a3x89tkmc1iyxfb0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice - Season 22)

Chad Robinson (Love Island - Season 4)

Chazz Bryant (Love Island - Season 4)

Courtney Boerner (Love Island - Season 4)

Elizabeth Corrigan (The Bachelor - Season 26)

Jared Hassim (Love Island - Season 4)

Justine Brennan (Survivor 43)

Kique (The Voice - Season 22)

Lindsay Carmine (Survivor 43)

Mike Parker (American Idol - Season 20)

Shanae Ankney (The Bachelor - Season 26)

Sierra Jackson (The Bachelorette - Season 19)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Derek & Chris' Noms Posted

Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice - Season 22)

NUP_198083_06111.jpg

Ooh Bryce... he was a conflicting one for me in this game where I often thought of nominating him and even considered cutting him the last time he was up for nominations. But I think Bryce has made it to a good point of this game where I'm fine with cutting him now. :haha: Plus he far outlasted Idol winner, Noah Thompson, sooo Bryce did well accomplishing that. :haha: Anywho, let's talk about Bryce. Bryce Leatherwood is the winner of the 22nd season of The Voice. He is one of the many boring country male singers who won this show... and as you can guess, he was on Team Blake. This would help Blake Shelton to get his 9th and final win as a coach. Bryce made his The Voice debut on Episode 2 where he sang "Goodbye Time" and earned a 3 chair turn from the coaches and Bryce ultimately chose to be on Team Blake. He stayed on Blake's team through the entirey of his run. Some other songs that Bryce sang included: "Red Dirt Road," "Colder Weather," "I'm Gonna Be Somebody," "Sand in My Boots," "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away," "Saving All My Love for You" with Morgan Myles, "Don't Close Your Eyes," "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" amongst others. 

A really interesting thing about Bryce's run was how on the Top 16 Playoffs round was how Blake chose Rowan Grace over Bryce to be apart of his team going forward into the Top 13 (Brayden Lape & bodie were the Top 2 vote getters of his season). I honestly think Blake was being tactial and maybe ~risky strategic in trying to get 4 members into the Top 13. I think he knew that Bryce would win the Instant Save vote against the other coaches and their singers, so he risked putting Bryce in that position, whereas Rowan likely would have struggled winning that (she could have but it wasn't as guaranteed as Bryce winning). So yeah he won that vote. This also meant that Bryce became the first The Voice winner to win a Wild Card instant save and go on to win the entire competition.

Then he sailed through the Top 13, Top 10 and Top 8 rounds being completely safe. He made it to the Top 5 as well. The competition was really close and tight between him, bodie and Morgan Myles where any of the three could have won. I was rooting for Morgan or bodie to win (and also Omar but he had no chance, but at least he beat out Brayden lol). I wasn't surprised that Bryce won but it was very meh, disappointing and predictable. We been there, seen this win happening several times before. :yawn: But I will say I did surprisingly enjoy a few of Bryce's performances towards the end of his run. *looks back at my notes* Oooh it was his Top 8 performance of "If Heaven Wasn't So Far," which I thought was pretty good and emotional from him. And I also thought his "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" performance was pretty fun. So I liked those two performances. But yeah I'll just choose to cut Bryce now before he actually outlasts my favorites remaining in The Voice category (though he outlasted Justin Aaron, but don't want more to happen lol). I'll share the performance of his I liked below.

Saving: Courtney Boerner 

someone's-probably-going-to-get-hurt-cou

Shanae Ankney

Bachelor Nation's Shanae Ankney: 5 Things to Know About Her Drama

Shanae Ankney was o nthe 26th season of The Bachelor which featured Clayton Echard.  Lets cut to the chase, he didn't pick her.  He picked some lady named Susie.  Shanae made it to week 5 of the show.  She later appeared on Bachelor in Paradise season 8 where she made it to week 6.  Shanae keeps her Christmas tree up all year because she OBSESSED with Christmas.  She also tots loves Zoos and would NEVER date a magician.  She is a recruiter, and I used to have a recruitment job.  It requires some hustle.  She is from Sycamore Ohio and would probably do the Bachelor in Paradise again. I don't have anything else to say about Shanae.

Save: Kique

Shanae Ankney is such a great The Bachelor villain. :wub:  She provided so many crazy moments on the first half of her season. :dead: 

Although I'm sure Elizabeth will be happy that she outlasted her here in this game. :giggle: But lol Shanae crashing the group date (that she wasn't even apart of) to steal time with Clayton from the other girls was definitely one of her most memorable moments. :dead: She's had other moments but won't get into all of those, lol.

12 hours down 12 hours to go @Zoey @jarmon @Steven_ @*Lily

Chad Robinson (Love Island - Season 4)

Chazz Bryant (Love Island - Season 4)

Elizabeth Corrigan (The Bachelor - Season 26)

Jared Hassim (Love Island - Season 4)

Justine Brennan (Survivor 43)

Lindsay Carmine (Survivor 43)

Mike Parker (American Idol - Season 20)

Sierra Jackson (The Bachelorette - Season 19)