The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Wait are they announcing s26 coaches too because of the wording?? β€œ2024 coaches”

either that or they are only having one season next year. or it is their final season (if it is i might cry lol)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jay2567 said:

Are they gonna pull a TVOG and have 2 double chairs with former coaches?? (not manifesting this)

I hope not lol. If they did, I think they should do it by what genre of music they do. For example:

John Legend and Alicia Keys or Shakira and Camila Cabello.

They’ve heard your feedback for years and finally listened.

Why put duos and trios in the same competition as single acts? It’s time to make a change.

Β 

Coming February 2024 - NBC presents Season 25 of the best singing competition in the country - β€œThe Voice: Duos”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Tomorrow or tonight if we’re lucky

Imo, I've given up on tonight lol. Tomorrow probably. The way they phrased it makes it seem like they're going to do it really soon, and it wasn't just a post to keep us waiting. When they were going to announce The Voice Of Germany coaches for this year and The Voice Australia, they would say "in due time", or "in the near future", they literally told us today that there is a double chair and the word "soon", makes me think that it will be tomorrow or Friday.Β 

• Like 1

They also said β€œepic lineup” so are we going to get the entire panel for s25?? If that’s the case, I wonder why they’re doing it even before s24 starts filming, don’t they usually announce the panel in mid December?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jay2567 said:

They also said β€œepic lineup” so are we going to get the entire panel for s25?? If that’s the case, I wonder why they’re doing it even before s24 starts filming, don’t they usually announce the panel in mid December?

Yes, they’re announcing the whole panel, but they usually announce mid October

• Like 2