American Idol S21 Live Season Finale Discussion

istersay

Just now, pepperman said:

since when do we have a theme for the finale lol.  making the finalists all sing Keith Urban songs is so random lol 

Last year they did Bruce Springsteen songs in the finale

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Tonight I Wanna Cry is a good song as well. And The Fighter with Carrie Underwood. :yes:

The Fighter is good as well. i forgot about that one.

1 minute ago, pepperman said:

since when do we have a theme for the finale lol.  making the finalists all sing Keith Urban songs is so random lol 

Last year they had them all do Bruce Springsteen. And what was worse, I don't think he was even a mentor. :dead: 

Iam sounds good but the song is very boring.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Tonight I Wanna Cry is a good song as well. And The Fighter with Carrie Underwood. :yes:

YES. Those two + "Blue Ain't Your Color" are my favorite songs from Keith. :haha: 

Iam's performance was pretty nice and relaxing. He chose probably the best song choice for him with this theme so well done to him. :haha: Just.... another 2 hours and 35 minutes or so until he wins. :haha: 

Lmao there's a bunch of alumni chatting in the reddit thread for tonight's episode. From this season there's Kaeyra, Malik, and Adin and from past szns James Durbin, Madison VanDenburg, Beane, and Ada Vox!

• Like 1

Just now, m1key said:

Lmao there's a bunch of alumni chatting in the reddit thread for tonight's episode. From this season there's Kaeyra, Malik, and Adin and from past szns James Durbin, Madison VanDenburg, Beane, and Ada Vox!

Ooooh this sounds fun! 😮