American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Last season, Iam was going to win. Colin's "dirty laundry" didn't matter. I doubt this "news" about this season's contestant will matter either. Even if it's about a frontrunner such as Will or Triston, probably most of their fans either won't know about this or won't care.

Edited by ptebwwong

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

What’s with the melodramatic rollout? If you have something you want to post, just post it. 

Really its like i said they think this is for 1000s of people and like a huge crowd will be waiting lol. This is a small part of the idol crowd and as far as i know emmy is having a normal day. Maybe i should have held that back lol or her song choice for this week. Oh well.

Edited by Emmyfan

28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When you first teased it, you said you would post it, “later in the week,” or something along those lines, so it was assumed that did in fact intend to post it. 

At this point, just throw it all out there, so we can decide for ourselves whether it’s worthy of this hype. 

I was merely asked when it would be known, to which I answered “sometime this week” as it was my understanding that that was when MalwareDie was planning to post it. Apparently, he decided to delay it for a couple weeks partly due to Kennedy Reid’s home-wrecking scandal, which was a developing story at the time.

Anyways…

41 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

I was merely asked when it would be known, to which I answered “sometime this week” as it was my understanding that that was when MalwareDie was planning to post it. Apparently, he decided to delay it for a couple weeks partly due to Kennedy Reid’s home-wrecking scandal, which was a developing story at the time.

Anyways…

That was never even a story. There was nothing made about it other then it on here. So i assume this is going to be a yawn as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

I will be posting Part 2 on Sunday, so it will not be after the 2 shows are over with.

What do you hope to achieve by posting these? Affect the vote? Kicked off the show? Career ruined? There has to be a motive. 

31 minutes ago, MalwareDie said:

Part 2 will be quite juicy.

nobody is really going to care cause people only care about there favorite and nothing is a surprise anymore. She could be a man and i would shrub it off.

34 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What do you hope to achieve by posting these? Affect the vote? Kicked off the show? Career ruined? There has to be a motive. 

well now that we know "multiple contestants" are reading the forum it could be used to make certain contestants nervous or potentially create drama amongst the cast (which is messy imo but...)

45 minutes ago, m1key said:

well now that we know "multiple contestants" are reading the forum it could be used to make certain contestants nervous or potentially create drama amongst the cast (which is messy imo but...)

Or the cast to wonder who the mole is…

37 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

nope you gotta wait till 2025 apparently. :dead:

Sunday will come and that font and the other will have an excuse as to why they didn't post it that day. S--t or Get off the pot. 

Dragging it like it's breaking news. 

Edited by BlkCountryFan
  • Haha 3

i think if it’s information that can affect the events of the season, y’all doing the right thing in sharing and i appreciate that (don’t let anyone here scare it you into not sharing). but just stop teasing and milking it like that and get it done with, imo. 3 contestants will get eliminated over the weekend. if it’s that serious or important, it should come to light before that!

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

i think if it’s information that can affect the events of the season, y’all doing the right thing in sharing and i appreciate that (don’t let anyone here scare it you into not sharing). but just stop teasing and milking it like that and get it done with, imo. 3 contestants will get eliminated over the weekend. if it’s that serious or important, it should come to light before that!

Nobody is scared they're just dragging it out for attention. Some people are attention look at me types and those 2 seem to be that way

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

@MalwareDie what happened to posting it tonight? 

y'all it ain't happening, they are just trying to get attention.

Yeah, like that one user with the fake playoff spoilers on the Voice subforum.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 12

I have not read on here long but those 2 seem to be attention seekers. Like look at me i spoiled American idol. I knew from the 1st day i posted about emmy and that guy Idol MANIC dmed me about emmy and i flat out told him no i was not helping him out. And this other guy seems to be just like him. I guess they get some cheap thrill out of telling people they will post stuff later and wait for it!!  When i want to post stuff about emmy i post it i never seek to be a attention grabber

Edited by Emmyfan
  • Like 2

There definitely does seem to be a desire to dig up dirt on contestants, not only here, but on Reddit. And since a lot of people crave this stuff to confirm stereotypes, it’s usually an easy sell. They’re already looking for reasons to hate them. 

1 hour ago, Emmyfan said:

I have not read on here long but those 2 seem to be attention seekers. Like look at me i spoiled American idol. I knew from the 1st day i posted about emmy and that guy Idol MANIC dmed me about emmy and i flat out told him no i was not helping him out. And this other guy seems to be just like him. I guess they get some cheap thrill out of telling people they will post stuff later and wait for it!!  When i want to post stuff about emmy i post it i never seek to be a attention grabber

I believe that’s a regular tactic. I may have more to share on this, but I’ll wait and see what happens first. It could get very messy. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Confused 1

@MalwareDie im one of the people trying to give yall the benefit of the doubt but if you want to maintain any sense of credibility you need to drop both the supposed part 1 and part 2 in one post. you already have people who dont care about part 1, let alone a part 2.

also, tbh, i'm not sure how i feel about people calling Idol Maniac a "fraud" and "attention seeker." he has done a lot for this community by providing accurate spoilers for this side of the forum for over a decade. that's much longer than most of us who currently post here have even been on this site. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

The amount of mess already when nothing's even been posted 💀 I find it hard to believe that the actual thing (if it ever gets posted) will live up to this level of mess... ngl the sheer ridiculousness of the way it's been dragged out has kind of circled it back from being irritating to being entertaining again  😂

The constant teasing and announcements about when it's going to be posted only for STILL nothing to be revealed yet ☠️

The bizarre excuse about that unrelated Kennedy non-story somehow causing the delay ☠️

That excuse being almost immediately contradicted by MalwareDie giving a different but equally bizarre excuse ☠️

The fact that IdolManiac hyped up the announcement for weeks despite apparently not wanting it to be revealed at all ☠️

The splitting it into two parts like it's an Avengers movie or something ☠️

TeamAudra starting his own vague teasing of a supposed mess as if we didn't have enough of that going on ☠️

• Haha 5