Best Taylor Swift battle.

allistr

Taylor Swift battles  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Madilyn Paige vs. Tanner James - Everything Has Changed (S6)
    • Brynn Cartelli vs. Dylan Hartigan - ...Ready For It? (S14)
    • Sabrina Dias vs. Jack Rogan - cardigan (S21)
    • Kylee Dayne vs. MaryKate Connor - Anti-Hero (S23)

Inspired by @Gustavo527 comment in general discussion thread.

Taylor Swift battles are often getting good reception on The Voice, to the point that you can enjoy those even if you don't care about her. Choose what you think is the best Taylor battle up-to-date.

Edited by allistr

1. Anti-Hero

2. cardigan

3. Everything Has Changed (I like it but it’s not THAT good)

4. Ready For It? (they were both good but I hate the song)

First time I’m voting a S23 performance in a poll :haha:

• Haha 2

I'll be honest, i dont think a line has ever taken me out of a song like  "sometimes I feel like everyone is a sexy baby"  

Not sure what possessed Swift to write that, but it sure as hell wasnt of this earth.

Anyways.. it's Antihero, and I think by a clear margin. But ready for it will always be one of the more fun battles.

Edited by Hsamid

19 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I'll be honest, i dont think a line has ever taken me out of a song like  "sometimes I feel like everyone is a sexy baby"  

Not sure what possessed Swift to write that, but it sure as hell wasnt of this earth.

Anyways.. it's Antihero, and I think by a clear margin. But ready for it will always be one of the more fun battles.

Honestly I also used to hate that line but now its my favorite line in the song lmao. I love how something so ridiculous is sung so seriously. Its the “monster on the hill” part after it that still bugs me

the first two lines of the chorus also make me cringe but I can get past it

Edited by FloorWax

29 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

<don't know the first one, but damn Brynn/Dylan, Sabrina/Jack, and MK/Kylee were all phenomenal

Anti Hero all the way tho

You're welcome 

WARNING: Make sure to not get diabetes because this battle is WAY to sweet

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

"It was likely a reference to a 30 Rock episode titled, "TSG Hates Women." In the episode, Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) hires a writer named Abby (Cristin Milioti) to join the TGS with Tracy Jordan staff, Uproxx reported. But when the two women meet up, Lemon accuses Abby of putting on a "sexy baby" act for male attention." -Newsweek article

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daillon said:

4. Ready For It? (they were both good but I hate the song)

I never thought about anyone hating this song, I love it! 

As for the question here, Taylor is an artist that I am biased about because I love her music so much, so I typically dislike every cover...kind of like Adele.