Is Colin/Oliver/Zachariah the finale the producers want for Season 21?

CandiceFan12

Is Colin/Oliver/Zachariah the finale the producers want for Season 21?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Colin/Oliver/Zachariah the finale the producers want for Season 21?

• Yes, those three for the finale
    • No, one or two girls will be in the finale

What would you guys think of those three in the finale? IMO, I think IDF would meltdown if that happened and it I think it would bring a lot more buzz than Noah/HunterGirl/Leah from last season. Of course, TPTB would love that. What would you guys thinks of a Colin/Oliver/Zachariah finale? I'd say team Minivan would love that since they are WGWGs.

I think Iam will be in the finale. He has racked up a massive amount of views and buzz already. He also has a likable, easygoing personality and charm that will help him out. 

I don’t see us having an all WGWG finale lol. That has NEVER happened, even back when WGWGs won five times in a row. The show has had more all-girl Top Threes (S3, S12) than all-guy ones (S8.) Right now, I’m predicting Iam, a WGWG, and a girl to be the Top Three. 

Edited by Carrie_On
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

I don’t see us having an all WGWG finale lol. That has NEVER happened, even back when WGWGs won five times in a row. The show has had more all-girl Top Threes (S3, S12) than all-guy ones (S8.) Right now, I’m predicting Iam, a WGWG, and a girl to be the Top Three. 

The only time we had an all WGWG finale was when Nick Fradiani won over Clark Beckham in season 14, but that was back when it was on FOX.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

The only time we had an all WGWG finale was when Nick Fradiani won over Clark Beckham in season 14, but that was back when it was on FOX.

Sorry, I meant to clarify an all-WGWG finale with three people. 

20 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

What would you guys think of those three in the finale? IMO, I think IDF would meltdown if that happened and it I think it would bring a lot more buzz than Noah/HunterGirl/Leah from last season. Of course, TPTB would love that. What would you guys thinks of a Colin/Oliver/Zachariah finale? I'd say team Minivan would love that since they are WGWGs.

I would replace Zach with IAM.  Tyson is also very popular.

IDF will always favor the ballad queens, jr divas.  

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1

The producers do not want a Top 3 of three country-adjacent straight, white men. There will be major backlash in the media if this occurs and producers obviously don't want that. 

With that being said, there is obviously a reality where this could occur, but I still think it is extremely unlikely. People start comparing artists of similar genres when the competition gets smaller, which results in vote splitting and will ultimately prevent this from ever being a reality.

I agree with @Carrie_On in that I see it being Iam, one of Colin/Oliver, and then a female. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 2

Yeah I can't see that happening at all. That's hardly enough versatility (though I say this as if we hadn't had two country singers in the final before lol). At best (or worst - however you want to consider it), maybe two of them could make it through or maybe just one will. It's far too soon to tell.

I think its a bit too soon to be making predictions like this, especially before hollywood week/showcase

Once we get to the top 26 and how they are treated/edited, and seeing the response on SM, then we can get a bigger picture. 

I think a woman (or even 2) will def make the finale without a doubt 

Clay and Ruben are doing the finale this year - it's already been announced.   Also, of the 7 alum mentors in Hollywood week, only 2 are females.  

So a Final 2 with 2 guys - I would not bet against it.

IAM and Tyson will certainly bring diversity.  And Oliver is not a Country singer.

• Like 1

If I recall … there is always a thread after the auditions that asks “will the final 3 be [insert names of three good looking white males that mostly sing country]”…it is never right…so, I’m not going to entertain this idea right now with so little evidence…

Just now, kenboy123 said:

If I recall … there is always a thread after the auditions that asks “will the final 3 be [insert names of three good looking white males that mostly sing country]”…it is never right…so, I’m not going to entertain this idea right now with so little evidence…

How true, so let’s just say that we don’t have enough evidence and close the discussion for good.

5 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

There's always a bunch of these threads put up by the same person, even before the season starts.

The results always show the girls are killing it and a girl will win.

2 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

There's always a bunch of these threads put up by the same person, even before the season starts.

The results always show the girls are killing it and a girl will win.

which is why all these polls are just meaningless…

• Like 1

I’m not betting on a girl winning this season but I do think it’s possible. We’ve had at least one woman in the finale every season so far in the ABC years. Even Leah beat out Fritz, who was considered by many to be Noah’s biggest threat. Personality and likability means a lot to the voters, which is a big reason why Noah won. He was charming and humble. Daniel Marshall was a good-looking white country guy also, but he wasn’t relatable to people and was too cocky. 

4 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

I think Iam will be in the finale. He has racked up a massive amount of views and buzz already. He also has a likable, easygoing personality and charm that will help him out. 

Iam's audition was shown a bit  last night during a recap of it being the final audition night . that might be a hint of some pimping from the show.

Edited by jdanton2

It will also depend on consistency… on paper, did anybody except Leah Marlene to make the finale after the auditions or even after Hollywood Week? I doubt it. But she was killing it week after week and the audience rewarded her for it. 

• Like 1