Charlie Mason Voice S23 Reviews and Grades

istersay

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I saw a post in here and thought “Did he grade something random from the episode?”

sorry, I wasn't even gonna check over there but did just in cast :rofl:

The Voice Recap: Knockouts' Kickoff Leaves Mentor Reba McEntire in Tears

By Charlie Mason / April 17 2023, 6:59 PM PDT

Team Blake: NOIVAS singing “I Put a Spell on You” (Grade: A+) defeated Tasha Jessen singing “Take Me to Church” (Grade: A-) — Tasha stolen by Niall

Team Kelly: ALI singing “Best Part” (Grade: B+) defeated Marcos Covos singing “Jesus, Take the Wheel” (Grade: D+

Team Niall: Gina Miles singing “Somebody That I Used to Know” (Grade: A) defeated Kate Cosentino singing “Call Me” (Grade: C

Team Chance: Ray Uriel singing “Lately” (Grade: A) defeated NariYella singing “Bust Your Windows” (Grade: B

Team Blake: Kylee Dayne singing “All By Myself” (Grade: C+) defeated Walker Wilson singing “I Ain’t Living Long Like This” (Grade: B 

Team Kelly: Cait Martin singing “All the Man That I Need” (Grade: A) defeated Kala Banham singing “Iris” (Grade: A-)

Kylee wasn’t worse than Ray and NariYella sorry not sorry!

Otherwise I wouldn’t go that far for Gina but I thought she was good, maybe B+.

I think Charlie is ready to be added in the NOIVAS fan thread too 🤔

Edit: oh wait he gave Tasha an A-? I mean I love her lol but that was also too much. B/B- for me

Edited by nytsch
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I feel like I’m the only one who thought Gina killed it 

No, you're not the only one 🙂 I thought she was amazing, nerves probably get into her but hope she goes far!

Edited by allistr

On 4/18/2023 at 2:23 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

So I'm not the only one who didn't like Kylee at all. :giggle:

Charlie has showing great taste this season. First two As and now an A+, great.

it’s so funny bc i don’t like NOIVAS, you’re not a fan of Kylee but then we r united in being fans of Sorelle

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Queens for a reason.

Btw, Ioved Kylee in the battles.

yay glad to hear it !! now i feel like i need to compliment NOIVAS but tbh it’s not hard bc he’s clearly an incredible vocalist, i can see why you’re a fan

didnt expect that high note on IPASOY

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yay glad to hear it !! now i feel like i need to compliment NOIVAS but tbh it’s not hard bc he’s clearly an incredible vocalist, i can see why you’re a fan

didnt expect that high note on IPASOY

I think it's not just the vocals, I know he isn't in the same league as someone like Tess or Wendy. I don't think I can explain why I like him so much. 

That high note def came off as a surprise. I always thought he just has a great lower register and great chest voice, didn't know he could go that high. I wonder how big his range is? From what I've seen, he can go pretty low and now pretty high as well

• Like 3

The Voice Knockouts Recap: Hear the Singer Who Won Blake's Last Steal

By Charlie Mason / April 24 2023, 6:59 PM PDT

Team Niall: Michael B. singing “When You’re Gone” (Grade: B+) defeated EJ Michels singing “Trip Switch” (Grade: C)

Team Chance: Jamar Langley singing “Cruisin’” (Grade: B+) defeated Magnus singing “Ordinary People” (Grade: B-)

Team Blake: Grace West singing “Here You Come Again” (Grade: B defeated Neil Salsich singing “Takin’ It to the Streets” (Grade: B+) — Neil stolen by Kelly

Team Niall: Ross Clayton singing “Dirty Work” (Grade: A-) defeated Jerome Godwin III singing “Someone You Loved” (Grade: A)

Team Chance: Sorelle singing “Blame It on the Boogie” (Grade: A) defeated Tiana Goss singing “God Is a Woman” (Grade: B-)

Team Kelly: Holly Brand singing “Blue Moon of Kentucky” (Grade: A) defeated Rachel Christine singing “Rhiannon” (Grade: B-) — Rachel stolen by Blake

10 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Too high for Jerome and Tiana, definitely don’t think Jerome was better than Neil. He should’ve given Holly an A+ but I guess those are reserved for NOIVAS :giggle:

surprised about the Jerome grade especially, I thought some were better than him and they got a B