Survivor 44 (Premieres 3/1)

Alex95

Ahhh okay, I figured when Jeff showed up this meant that Matthew had to withdraw from the game. :( I feel so bad for him having to go out in this way especially with how much he's been wanting to play this game. But he made the right decision to look after his health. :yes: 

Happy that Tika doesn't have to go to tribal council and they all survive. Though I'm curious how the vote would have gone.

Alex's comments in here. :dead: 

Aww sad to see Josh go but it was kinda expected and I'm okay'ish with it. :( His edit was crazy - he had that invisible edit for the first 2-3 episodes, then he joined forces with Carolyn and became a favorite here and then.... he goes right before merge. An all over the place edit, lol. But I enjoyed him towards the end of his run.

• Like 2

Here's a look at our drafts now that we're at the merge

boMsJef.png

XKTIpxq.png

@QueenKalie has unfortunately lost his entire team while @*Chris is still alive with their whole three-person team. Myself, @hayden98, and  @*Wallace are hanging on with one member and everyone else still has two (including @Steven_ and @sublymonal with both their picks).

Edited by Alex95