Survivor 44 (Premieres 3/1)

Alex95

Ugh Matt. 😢 Really sad to see him go as I didn't want him to go.... but I kinda figured it would play out that way. :( :broken: I do think that was the smarter play for Brandon/Jaime/Lauren (though she couldn't vote that way, with at least one of her votes)..... so I get it. Even if I don't like it.

Wishing the best for Matt & Frannie outside of the show though! ❤️ 

Happy for Yam Yam surviving again but lol this is two really close votes he made it through now.

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Heidi messed up.

I really don't think think that there was much that she could've done.  Brandon, Jaime, and Lauren had clearly already decided on Matt, anyway.  She turned a runaway 4-1 vote into a close 3-2 vote.  Either way, Matt was going.

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

I really don't think think that there was much that she could've done.  Brandon, Jaime, and Lauren had clearly already decided on Matt, anyway.  She turned a runaway 4-1 vote into a close 3-2 vote.  Either way, Matt was going.

But she stole Lauren's vote so it wouldn't matter what Brandon and Jaime do. The move was to throw the vote onto Jaime or Lauren and hope that would make Matt and Yam Yam vote for whoever she chose instead of each other.

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

But she stole Lauren's vote so it wouldn't matter what Brandon and Jaime do. The move was to throw the vote onto Jaime or Lauren and hope that would make Matt and Yam Yam vote for whoever she chose instead of each other.

I think Heidi might have considered that.  The problem was, Lauren had her extra vote and could have forced a tie, foiling whatever plan that Heidi could've had.

14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I think Heidi might have considered that.  The problem was, Lauren had her extra vote and could have forced a tie, foiling whatever plan that Heidi could've had.

Oh yeah I forgot about the extra vote. Still could've forced a bit more chaos with a tie vote, which is fun when you're immune. Yam Yam and Matt likely would not go to rocks for each other so wouldn't make much of a difference.