Which young Country Girl winner do you prefer?

Jaffy

Which do you prefer?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Danielle Bradbery
    • Chevel Shepherd

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Me neither but I figured you guys all had a discord together or something. :giggle:

i mean there was a server w a few people like over a year ago, but it’s been inactive and i barely keep up w anyone now. do you?

(also you can feel free to just dm me- idk why we’re taking up space in this all-important thread)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, FutureSurvivor said:

i mean there was a server w a few people like over a year ago, but it’s been inactive and i barely keep up w anyone now. do you?

(also you can feel free to just dm me- idk why we’re taking up space in this all-important thread)

alright I dm'd you on twitter. 

5 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

It's not what you expected though...huh?

No. I thought it was gonna be a little more biased towards one of them one way or the other since they’re tones are very different, but no real opinion on which one it would be.
I didn’t really know for sure either way though if it would be or not.

Edited by Jaffy

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't expect major changes.

Btw, who did you expect to win prior to this poll?

I didn’t really know TBH. They’re tones are very different. I created the poll because I assumed IDF liked Chevel better than Danielle, since they talk about her a little more, but then I impulsively said I need Danielle as fodder for Chevel to make IDF happy, but it ended up upsetting some people, who said Danielle has way more talent, so I created the poll to make it a vote. I was assuming it would be biased towards one, due to their different tones, but was not 100% sure if it would or wouldn’t. I feel bad that one of them is not making the knockout, and beating Hoot, knowing it will upset some of their fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

I didn’t really know TBH. They’re tones are very different. I created the poll because I assumed IDF liked Chevel better than Danielle, since they talk about her a little more, but then I impulsively said I need Danielle as fodder for Chevel to make IDF happy, but it ended up upsetting some people, who said Danielle has way more talent, so I created the poll to make it a vote. I was assuming it would be biased towards one, due to their different tones, but was not 100% sure if it would or wouldn’t. I feel bad that one of them is not making the knockout, and beating Hoot, knowing it will upset some of their fans.

Overall Danielle is probably more liked. I think the people who are more active on discussion threads prefer Chevel, and that's why you initially got the impression that she was more liked than Danielle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Overall Danielle is probably more liked. I think the people who are more active on discussion threads prefer Chevel, and that's why you initially got the impression that she was more liked than Danielle.

That is 100% correct. I used discussion threads for who I’m making my game on, so nobody on IDF hates me, but you’re definitely correct that the most who have their favorites don’t talk about it on discussion threads. Thank you for understanding me.

• Thanks 1

I mean look at the names of those people who voted for Chevel and then of those who voted for Danielle. Check who are more active on discussion threads, and you'll get what I'm saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I still don’t exactly understand what you are using this for lol, but I’ll vote Chevel just to make it interesting (and I really do prefer her)

My If The Winners Battled, so IDF doesn’t get to mad when I drop one for the other in the battles, than chose her over Hoot in the knockouts. I respect that. I made this poll for everyone to vote for whoever they choose to, even if they prefer the other one and are just making it interesting lol. Glad you’re voting for who you prefer though. 

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I mean look at the names of those people who voted for Chevel and then of those who voted for Danielle. Check who are more active on discussion threads, and you'll get what I'm saying.

Yeah it’s like they’re usernames relating to the contestants they are passionate about, and the others are rooting much more silently. That makes so much sense, I was dumb for not considering it. Do you think if say Danielle wins the poll and I pick her, for my game people who read my game will be angry/sad?

Edited by Jaffy

2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

My If The Winners Battled, so IDF doesn’t get to mad when I drop one for the other in the battles, than chose her over Hoot in the knockouts. I respect that. I made this poll for everyone to vote for whoever they choose to, even if they prefer the other one and are just making it interesting lol. Glad you’re voting for who you prefer though. 

I get it. You don't want to rage IDF that's why you want to pick their favorites as winners. And to know who they prefer, you are making these polls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaffy said:

Yeah it’s like they’re usernames relating to the contestants they are passionate about. That makes so much sense, I was dumb for not considering it. Do you think if say Danielle wins the poll and I pick her, for my game people who read my game will be angry/sad?

No matter who you pick, you'll Def get mixed reactions. Even though Danielle is more liked, but that doesn't mean Chevel isn't... 15 people did vote for her.

Just go with your gut. lol

• Thanks 1

I get it. You don't want to rage IDF that's why you want to pick their favorites as winners. And to know who they prefer, you are making these polls.

Yeah like I’m trying to be as diplomatic as possible, so nobody is let down or angry. Like say when Brayden won the instant save, that stressed a lot of people out, and I don’t want to do that to the people who are really nice to me, at least on the Internet.

Like obviously I’m not dropping Maelyn in the battles, but I don’t know about some of the others.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

No matter who you pick, you'll Def get mixed reactions. Even though Danielle is more liked, but that doesn't mean Chevel isn't... 15 people did vote for her.

Just go with your gut. lol

I mean true. I’d pair one of them with Hoot or Bryce in the battles, but if two people are more or less similar in genre, age (during their run on the show) and gender/gender identity, I want them together so there’s no creepy awkwardness, like when Kelly gave Chevel and a country guy who was twice her age the love/breakup song. Mikele Buck.

I appreciate your investment in my project\game and your friendly advice and perspective. I will say I’m pretty torn on the two myself. 

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Jaffy said:

No. I thought it was gonna be a little more biased towards one of them one way or the other since they’re tones are very different, but no real opinion on which one it would be.
I didn’t really know for sure either way though if it would be or not.

Well "cannon fodder for Chevel" sounds like you did have an opinion.  FTR: I also love Chevel, she has more control than Danielle but less power and her tone is not as pretty.  As to your comment that some think Danielle has far more talent...I can't imagine who would say that.  Danielle has had far more success...but they are both very talented...and very different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spurrious said:

Well "cannon fodder for Chevel" sound like you did have an opinion.  FTR: I also love Chevel, she has more control than Danielle but less power and her tone is not as pretty.  As to your comment that some think Danielle has far more talent...I can't imagine who would say that.  Danielle has had far more success...but they are both very talented...and very different. 

1. Yeah you’re right but I said that to make Chevel fans happy cause they were louder on the message boards but yeah I guess I did have an opinion.

2. I don’t want to tag them but someone said Danielle was way more talented in my “What Is Alisan Porter’s Genre? https://idolforums.com/topic/746406-what-is-alisan-porter’s-genre/.

3. I agree. They are both exceptional talents with completely different tones.