What Is Alisan Porter’s Genre?

Jaffy

7 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

If you take her own words and actions into account...she is a independent country artist. Her last album Pink Cloud is a straight up Country album.  

@Spurrious So who would you pair her with in the battles? Don’t say Tessanne because she’s going against Cassadee.

The options are Sundance, Maelyn, Craig, S 23 Winner and S 24 Winner.

Edited by Jaffy

3 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Lauren or Danielle might be a good pick.  

😆Lol I love the denial. Sorry I am counting Chris Blue as the winner because I take who Carson lied was the winner as the winner and I need battle fodder for King Cam.

No, I need Danielle as fodder for Chevel.

Edited by Jaffy

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Imagine thinking Danielle is fodder for Chevel.

I mean they’re both young country girls but Chevel is better. They’re getting a Maddie and Tae song. @QueenKalie do you know who I should pair with Alisan? Don’t say Tessanne because she’s going against Cassadee.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Honestly no offense but I am not going to spend any time thinking about what you should or shouldn't do with your fan fiction. :dead:

That’s fair. Why the confused react tho lol? Would you rather Danielle win?

Edited by Jaffy

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

The talent level between the two of them isn't even close that's why you got the confused reaction. :giggle:

Who is better? I honestly don’t know. The winner is beating the winner of Jake and Bryce in the KO’s.

Edited by Jaffy

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The talent level between the two of them isn't even close that's why you got the confused reaction. :giggle:

Who is better? The winner is beating one of Bryce and Jake in the knockouts. Plus I don’t need it close. Just to make sense genre wise. If Tanner Gomez won his season he’d be going against Sundance because they’re similar vocally. If Cami Clune won she’d be going against Brynn instead of Carter. If DeSz won she’d be going against Chris and I’d still need a partner for Cam. If Thunderstorm won his he’d be beating Javier and Cam beating Jermaine and if Holly Forbes won hers she’d be going against Jordan or Wendy or Paris would be going against Josh/Chris. bodie would be going against Maelyn and Morgan Myles against Alisan.

Edited by Jaffy

Danielle has released two major studio LPs on Big Machine and is still a signed artist with them. Can you name another Voice alum winner still signed with the same label after 10 years?  She has toured with some of the biggest country stars, released duets with same and is currently headlining a tour....many of which sold out immediately. How is this even a question?  I know IDF is luke warm to her but the reality is far different.   No shade to Chevel because she is awesome in her own way.     

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Danielle has released two major studio LPs, toured with some of the biggest country stars, released duets with same and is currently headlining a tour....many of which sold out immediately. How is this even a question?  I know IDF is luke warm to her but the reality is far different.   No shade to Chevel because she is awesome in her own way.     

@Spurrious well whoever wins is beating the winner of Bryce Leatherwood & Jake Hoot in the KO rounds.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

As a fan of Lauren, respectfully, you need to let that one go. It's not even funny anymore, it's tiring. Pimped or not, Chris was the winner and that's it. 

@Gustavo527Who would you pair with Alisan? And yeah, it’s like they’re all in denial.

Edited by Jaffy

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

As a fan of Lauren, respectfully, you need to let that one go. It's not even funny anymore, it's tiring. Pimped or not, Chris was the winner and that's it. 

Unfortunately for you,  your choices are block me or endure.  Stealing is never ok. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Maybe Maelyn on a folk-adjacent song would work?? I honestly have no idea

@Gustavo527 They won’t let me add any more reactions otherwise I’d like this comment. I’d need to save one though and then couldn’t save either Sawyer or Josh.

Edited by Jaffy