Which young Country Girl winner do you prefer?

Jaffy

Which do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Danielle Bradbery
    • Chevel Shepherd

23 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

If Danielle wins the poll by the end of the week, this sunday let’s say, I’ll make her the winner and have her beat Jake in the KOs instead of Chevel. For the record, Jake is beating Bryce.

Why are you spoiling your whole game 😭 Also won’t it be like a year before it can even begin because you’re waiting for the S23 and S24 winners?

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Why are you spoiling your whole game 😭 Also won’t it be like a year before it can even begin because you’re waiting for the S23 and S24 winners?

Two excellent points. Sorry for the spoilers but I don’t want IDF to be too disappointed with the results. Yeah but this is a pairing no matter what unless by some miracle the season 24 winner is a teenage country girl in which case I’ll pair Danielle with someone else. I feel like I already know who the season 23 winner is unless Blake drops him in the battles or KO’s. You are too smart and rational for me man. Lol.

Edited by Jaffy

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

You think I should cancel it? I’m so close to finishing the commentary from the winners of every season up to GNT and starting Bryce’s tomorrow/next week.

Edited by Jaffy

3 hours ago, Jaffy said:

I know. I was asking if you think I should.

Continue it if you want to. I shouldn’t have any agency in whether you do or don’t. That’s why I was confused that you asked me that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Continue it if you want to. I shouldn’t have any agency in whether you do or don’t. That’s why I was confused that you asked me that.

You are probably the smartest and most intelligent person (academically & sociallly speaking on IDF) and the wisest (emotionally aware speaking), so I trust your opinion best.

Edited by Jaffy

5 hours ago, Jaffy said:

You are probably the smartest and most intelligent person (academically & sociallly speaking on IDF) and the wisest (emotionally aware speaking), so I trust your opinion best.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Well what I mean is. The way you explain things and speculates spoilers comes across as so scholarly. You’re looking at things from every point of view. Tone, Genre, Range, Minivan-Friendliness and you’re extremely fair to all contestants, even ones you wouldn’t root for and fair and reasonable to other members of IDF and don’t try to hurt anybody’s feelings and when you correct people, you do it fairly, humorously and not harshly.

Also lol that gif.

Edited by Jaffy

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

:jaswave: can you put a real title for the threat? 'the' is not searchable on the board and doesn't explain what the topic is about, thanks

I’m afraid I don’t know how to edit the title. If I did I’d make it. Which young Country Girl winner do you prefer? If you give me the directions, I’ll fix it by the end of the night.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

• istersay changed the title to Which young Country Girl winner do you prefer?
2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I’m afraid I don’t know how to edit the title. If I did I’d make it. Which young Country Girl winner do you prefer? If you give me the directions, I’ll fix it by the end of the night.

oh no problem, I edited for you. 

for next time though I think if you edit the OP post you should be able to edit a title :peace:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

oh no problem, I edited for you. 

for next time though I think if you edit the OP post you should be able to edit a title :peace:

How do you edit a title? And thank you. 👍🤙

Edited by Jaffy

19 hours ago, istersay said:

:jaswave: can you put a real title for the threat? 'the' is not searchable on the board and doesn't explain what the topic is about, thanks

@Jaffyi, for one, knew EXACTLY what this thread was about before clicking it. i stand with you. you are seen. :heartbounce: #The

Edited by FutureSurvivor
  • Like 1