• Troy Ritchie - Hey Ya
    • Taylor John Williams - Mad World
  2. 2. Toia Jones vs Damien Lawson

• Toia Jones - Crazy In Love
    • Damien Lawson - How Do I Live
  3. 3. Ryan Sill vs Beth Spangler

• Ryan Sill - Miss independent
    • Beth Spangler - Too little, Too late.

This is the first poll in which all the losers were eliminated. To those who don't know, can you guess who won each knockout.

Anyways, I will very likely be doing another KO round of season 7. A lot of.. interesting results.

Damien vs Toia

Nick vs Beth

Troy vs Taylor

Edited by Hsamid

You said for people to guess so let me try to not give anything away...

Troy vs Taylor

Was surprised at the overall positive reception for Troy. I'm not against a different style but it felt like he was trying to do something silly rather than give an actual knockout performance. Taylor's got nothing on Adam Lambert but he chose a good song for him and sang it well. I'd pick him easily tbh.

Damien vs Toia

Duh!

Ryan vs Beth

This was Ryan's best performance. Why did they try to push him as an alt-rock artist when this is so clearly his lane?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nytsch said:

You said for people to guess so let me try to not give anything away...

Troy vs Taylor

Was surprised at the overall positive reception for Troy. I'm not against a different style but it felt like he was trying to do something silly rather than give an actual knockout performance. Taylor's got nothing on Adam Lambert but he chose a good song for him and sang it well. I'd pick him easily tbh.

Damien vs Toia

Duh!

Ryan vs Beth

This was Ryan's best performance. Why did they try to push him as an alt-rock artist when this is so clearly his lane?

Eh, I might remove that lol. All the regular users on here probably know the results.

Also. In fairness to Troy. Hey ya is originally sung in a silly manner. 

Ooooh this is a fun one.

Troy Ritchie - Absolutely bodied that. TJW brought nothing to the song and still got rewarded. Did that 2 rounds in a row and can't forgive that.

Toia Jones - ROBBED. Damien was fine but you can't reward every sleepy ballad/deep song over a quality upbeat performance.

Beth Spangler - This one I was a bit indifferent. Haven't listened to either in a while but while it was Beth's weakest, I recall enjoying it much more than Ryan. 

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

was Toia robbed or was Damien robed? 

if u don’t get the joke then i recommend just hitting the laugh reaction bc it’s funny (totally not bc the joke was forced and doesn’t rly make sense)

god this is so unfunny but anyway i was going for robbed (undeservedly eliminated) vs robed (undeservedly advanced) 

though i would argue reagan deserved to advance 🤩

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

god this is so unfunny but anyway i was going for robbed (undeservedly eliminated) vs robed (undeservedly advanced) 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 3

- Troy, easily. Sans one or two performances, I never was keen on TJW. I remember he did "Come Together", and it was bland AF, which is not what the song calls for.  As for this round, Troy took a risk and it paid off. Sadly, not for Gwen.

- I´d give it to Toia. I think Damien had great moments in the lives, but he definitely was outsung here.

- Ryan, maybe? Didn´t care much about either.

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah, I wouldn't have gotten it without the explanation lol (maybe I'm just slow)

Actually though - people always talk about her getting eliminated as backlash for robegate but like, she got into the middle three after being in the bottom the previous week which almost never happens. And even if she had a chance at the finale going into it, her IS destroyed that.

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Did you explain the joke because I gave a confused reaction? Lmaoo

13 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

TJW (I don't get the hype for Troy)

Toia 100%

Beth(haven't heard Ryan)

Now it makes me wonder how many people vote only having heard one of the contestants haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, so I just listened to Ryan's performance, and I'd say it was not bad actually, his falsetto was amazing. In fact it was actually a few performances of his that I enjoyed. But Beth on the other hand - she was phenomenal, her belting was INSANE.  I'm sad she was the victim of late tapings, I'd prefer her by a hair.

(I could still not forgive Gwen for advancing him over Bryana Salaz)

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Not Damien having 0 votes. :rofl:

I mean, he was good, seemed like a nice guy, and picking him ended up working since he became a finalist, but I personally can't find any reason to justify choosing him over Toia in this particular round.

But I do think he would have deserved a steal.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1