Most Shocking coach saves

FloorWax

2 minutes ago, Quinton said:

He did outperform her plus ,( 3 chair country guy did assist his case) this was the first and only time Gwen chose a stolen contestant over an original member at the playoffs

This has been already stated a million times lol. Yes, he did. That didn't make Payge's elimination any less dissapointing. (With that said, Ben didn't deserve the hate, but you know, IDF being IDF)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lana Scott getting saved wasnt exactly a huge shock, but I think a good majority of IDF expected Blake to save LiBianca.

I honestly was quite shocked about it when it happened. Blake taking Lana as far as he did wasn't in my predictions at all. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Lana Scott getting saved wasnt exactly a huge shock, but I think a good majority of IDF expected Blake to save LiBianca.

Uh . . . no.  I expected Blake to save Peedy.  I knew that LiBianca was dead in the water the moment she didn't get Blake's save.

1 hour ago, Discovolcano2 said:

I don’t think this one was surprising. She was miles better than the other two

Yes, but many expected her to save Tanner to keep a country guy to compete against Blake's country singers.  That's why it surprised so many of us.

1 hour ago, Discovolcano2 said:

I don’t think this one was surprising. She was miles better than the other two

Ehhh Kelly saving an indie pop artist over a country guy who picked him from the blinds  was a shocker for me. She had been very predictable with her saves until then.

• Like 2

The only one that i can think that was, indeed, shocking in all sense of word, was Blake picking Rowan over Bryce. All the ones mentioned here should have been expected to some degree, either because we sort of know how these coaches think after watching them so many seasons, or well, because the artist saved had actually the best performance. But this one... Someone genuinely believed that Blake was gonna save his KO's steal, risking his country guy in the process?? It was all strategy, i know, but i didn't think that Blake would actually go there (He has tried to be "strategic" in that round a few times and has failed miserably)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The only one that i can think that was, indeed, shocking in all sense of word, was Blake picking Rowan over Bryce. All the ones mentioned here should have been expected to some degree, either because we sort of know how these coaches think after watching them so many seasons, or well, because the artist saved had actually the best performance. But this one... Someone genuinely believed that Blake was gonna save his KO's steal, risking his country guy in the process?? It was all strategy, i know, but i didn't think that Blake would actually go there (He has tried to be "strategic" in that round a few times and has failed miserably)

Cali over Gracee comes to mind. I know Gracee had a bad showing, but Cali's PO performance was very hated.

Edited by Ottoxxx