• Bryce Leatherwood
    • Rowan Grace
    • Brayden Lape
  3. 3. CS

• Bodie
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Rowan Grace
    • Brayden Lape

I feel INSANE for picking Bodie and Brayden as the PVs, but they had the vocally strongest performances out of Team Blake tonight.

I think Bryce not getting a PV will be a fluke and I think he will end up going farther than Bodie and Brayden. If anything, not getting a PV might've been TPTB's strategy for helping his voters regain steam for later rounds? 

I think Rowan is guaranteed to be in the Wildcard, although I think she stands a really good chance. If her competition is something like Sasha, Alyssa, and Eric, she has it in the bag. If Kate is added into the mix, it'll be tougher, but she still has a fighting chance.

• Like 1

PVs: Bodie, Brayden
CS: Bryce

Wish fulfillment? Maybe, but Blake did send out the bat signal for Bodie so he might get a PV. Brayden seems the likeliest to get a PV, and Bryce could too but was shaky enough that he’s not a lock as I had guessed before tonight. 

If one of Bryce or Bodie needs the save, then Rowan will be in the Wildcard. If Brayden needs it, then I could see Blake potentially saving Rowan to try and get Brayden to sweep the WC, but Blake’s loyalty to his OG team makes this unlikely.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2

I picked Brayden and Bryce. I just know how Team Minivan loves their country crooners, and Bryce wasn't horrible, so I think he did a serviceable enough job to earn the PV. Brayden, on the other hand, was such a pleasant surprise to me. I actually thought his performance was lovely. But I also think Brayden was destined to get PV before he sang a single note lol, so there's that.

If I had my way, he and Bodie would get PV, but I think Bodie's getting Coach Save. I thought Bodie gave a stronger performance than Bryce, by far, and I also think it helped him a lot to be the episode's closer, but I just can't see Bryce requiring the Coach Save.

Rowan is, without a doubt, going to be a Wildcard Instant Save singer.

19 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´m gonna take a leap here. Likely gonna fail lol.

PV 1: Brayden

PV 2: Bodie

CS: Bryce

This is my guess too, we'll see whether the country/Blake fans vote Bryce PV or not tonight, should be interesting because he was considered the frontrunner for a while

2 hours ago, istersay said:

This is my guess too, we'll see whether the country/Blake fans vote Bryce PV or not tonight, should be interesting because he was considered the frontrunner for a while

okay so I stand corrected lol