The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Β 

Interesting, so many scenarios that could play out. I think Bodie is a sure PV bet, and Morgan's gonna perform well and get a lot of help next week. I feel like Team Legend's gonna get at least one person through, not sure if it's Parijita or Omar yet. The fourth spot will go to Bryce/Brayden. One is making it through but not both. For the IS, I think Justin could win and Omar too if he isn't already safe. Kim is a goner I feel.

Β 

Flop Prediction:

PV:
Bodie

Morgan Myles

Parijita Bastola

Bryce Leatherwood

Β 

Instant Save:

Justin Aaron

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There’s a chance Camila’s fans might be more active than Ariana’s were. Morgan’s performance has 428K views on Twitter, and the next highest is 21K. Whether that translates to significant votes, is impossible to know, but I never saw anything like that last season on Twitter. She’s also pretty diligent about promoting voting on Instagram.Β 
Β 

Also…now that we’re into the lives, the Camila hate seems to have died down on Facebook. She comes off as very likable and down to earth on TV. Maybe she isn’t as much of a boat anchor as some of us thought she might be when she was announced.Β 

Morgan's views on her video are super impressive. Unfortunately, I'm not really convinced people are going to download an app and vote for her because of that. My impression of Twitter is that people see a viral/semi-viral post, watch it, then scroll to the next one. I absolutely could be wrong though lol

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Flop Prediction:

PV:
Bodie

Morgan Myles

Parijita Bastola

Bryce Leatherwood

Β 

Instant Save:

Justin Aaron

If the B4 ends up being Omar/Justin/Kim/Brayden then the latter has a massive advantageΒ :ph34rwave:Β 

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

awaits us (hopefully) a great semifinal!! I'm so excited

Yeah, I think this semifinal is going to be STRONG.

Β 

We have bodie, Morgan, Omar, Kim, and Justin who are strong, experienced, and consistent singers.

Β 

Parijita has a really nice tone and has had some great moments in the lives; similarly, Bryce has had some strong moments in the lives (I think his last performance was good, as was his one before). Brayden doesn't appeal too much to me, but whoever's assigning him song choices is doing a good job keeping them within his vocal range -- and he's doing well with those songs.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

But for real, without song choices or performances, just based on so far, who do guys see getting PV next week, Parijita or Omar? Or neither? I really donΒ΄t know.Β 

I think for now parijita has the edge based on overall reception + edit

Β 

However Omar has been on the slow rise so he could one up her (It will be hard thou)

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Morgan's views on her video are super impressive. Unfortunately, I'm not really convinced people are going to download an app and vote for her because of that. My impression of Twitter is that people see a viral/semi-viral post, watch it, then scroll to the next one. I absolutely could be wrong though lol

I wonder if the fact that Camila was discovered on a singing show has an impact? I’m sure she still has fans who remember voting for her every week. Ariana doesn’t have that background.Β 

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But for real, without song choices or performances, just based on so far, who do guys see getting PV next week, Parijita or Omar? Or neither? I really donΒ΄t know.Β 

Omar. I don’t remember the time when they left a frontrunner wait it out for two weeks in a row. I think she has a shot but she needs a good song choice and hope Omar gets a bad one.

Edited by Daillon

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I wonder if the fact that Camila was discovered on a singing show has an impact? I’m sure she still has fans who remember voting for her every week. Ariana doesn’t have that background.Β 

Hmm... perhaps? My suspicion is that most of her fans became fans of her post-X-Factor (I think that was the show..? Could be wrong though lol).Β 

Β 

I think Camila's fan-base, especially those on twitter, are probably young, so the probability that they were watching X-Factor in 2012 to me seems low. Again, could be entirely wrong lol.

Β 

I do think that Camila has made more compelling pitches than Ariana did. I'm not sure how much that affects things, but if it does have an impact, it should be an asset for Morgan. I suspect that Morgan singing a song on a piano ballad in the semifinals means she's got a good song, and she's probably closing too.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Omar. I don’t remember the time when they left a frontrunner wait it out for two weeks in a row. I think she has a shot but she needs a good song choice and hope Omar gets a bad one.

IIRC they had Chevel wait late at least once. Does anyone who watched Season 15 live recall whether it was multiple times in a row?

Β 

Also, wasn't Season 15 a season where the potential finalists were unclear? I imagine that Kennedy was an expected PV; Chris was probably not expected to get 2nd; Reagan was a potential finalist in the early lives; I doubt Chevel was an early guess as a winner. Seems like we kind of have that energy again?

• Like 1