The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

49 minutes ago, JollyNcool said:

Any clues or hints on what Rowen, Parijita and Brayden are singing

Parijita is wearing a red outfit, if that means something πŸ˜‚ + John told her to be "angry" and that her voice gave him chills (in words of her mom

Brayden I think he's playing the guitar

31 minutes ago, erik g said:

Bodie just said on live he didn't love his song at first but then he switched it up and now he does.Β 

Bodie didn't really want to play guitar in his blinds -> it was a great idea

Bodie really likes Post Malone -> even though he did a cool arrangement, it was a poor song choice

Bodie didn't like song, changed it up -> I am concerned πŸ˜›Β 

Β 

(from an artistic standpoint, I love that Bodie has a sense of who he is, and can change up melodies....from a competition on the voice standpoint, I'm not sure his sensibilities fit the audience voting patterns)Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently Bodie said there 's no studios for the whole season?

He said that there are "no studio recordings for this season." I maybe overthinking this but I am not sure if he is just referring to the playoffs or the whole season.

Edited by Gmm99

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently Bodie said there 's no studios for the whole season?

Β 

He pointedly said "the whole season" for sure.

I hate that this happeningΒ  (NO MORE LIVE SHOW SPOILERS ON MONDAY MORNING T___T), but I am hoping this means that the artists will have freedom to rerecord their live show performances the way they wanted after the season.

• Like 5

I know the people that didn’t make lives (or at least those that left after battles) can start releasing new music this week. Is that earlier than usual? I hope they ease up on those restrictions because they are bs. Β 

Edited by jem128

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

I know the people that didn’t make lives (or at least those that left after battles) can start releasing new music this week. Is that earlier than usual? I hope they ease up on those restrictions because they are bs. Β 

Β 

It's definitely getting looser the more seasons pass.

I think it's the Live Show people that have much stricter rules. They aren't allowed to rerecord their live show songs, and the prelives songs are only allowed some time after the season ends.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

It's definitely getting looser the more seasons pass.

I think it's the Live Show people that have much stricter rules. They aren't allowed to rerecord their live show songs, and the prelives songs are only allowed some time after the season ends.

Hopefully these will lessen up too with them not doing studios anymore.Β 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

I hate that this happeningΒ  (NO MORE LIVE SHOW SPOILERS ON MONDAY MORNING T___T), but I am hoping this means that the artists will have freedom to rerecord their live show performances the way they wanted after the season.

Β 

Yes please. Almost all the studios are geolocked anyway and the production quality isn’t amazing.Β 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thevoicespoilers said:

eric said from star to finish his performance gone be a lot, he said they gone have to carry him off the stage πŸ˜‚

expecting a somersault, jumping jacks, and a cartwheel. then he does the splits, Β tearing his outfit to reveal a drag outfit underneath so he can perform as erica where. to end his performance he fake faints.

Β 

if there aren’t theatrics !!!! it’s not eric who tbhΒ 

Β 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

noo i totally know how you feel, i remember the days of procrastinating on apush notes and doing them at 5 am then going on idf and finding out that the studios got posted πŸ’”

Β 

and my sleep schedule is still terrible so i probably still would’ve gotten to enjoy studios as they came out but alas

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

expecting a somersault, jumping jacks, and a cartwheel. then he does the splits, Β tearing his outfit to reveal a drag outfit underneath so he can perform as erica where. to end his performance he fake faints.

Β 

if there aren’t theatrics !!!! it’s not eric who tbhΒ 

Β 

Britney or Beyonce, I can't imagine any other choice

• Like 1

Honestly, I want Parijita and Bryce to engage me like they did with their blinds. Their last two performances were noticeably weaker for me, so I hope they return to that level.

Β 

Kevin at least is bound to bring out something fun tomorrow it seems. Same goes to him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, erik g said:

Devix said his performance is going to be different than his othersΒ 

Β 

That gives me a feeling then, knowing what else I’ve seen him do. I honestly hope it’s not what I’m thinking of though πŸ˜…