The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Cant help but notice a lot of contestants don't even mention IDF until they have performances that are not well received by the majority of users on here..

Exactly. She cared enough to put up a post. I didn’t even say much about the performance, FWIW. I just thought it was a big song to take on with only a week to prepare. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Honestly kinda iconic 

Even tho I think what she said is exactly what should happen, but I think that's not true for a lot of them. If they don't care, then they shouldn't have a problem when IDF criticizes their performances. Some of them do care what people say about them online (not just IDF though) even if they say they don't. (Not talking about Manasseh)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Even tho I think what she said is exactly what should happen, but I think that's not true for a lot of them. If they don't care, then they shouldn't have a problem when IDF criticizes their performances. Some of them do care what people say about them online (not just IDF though) even if they say they don't. (Not talking about Manasseh)

She clearly does care. She took the time to read the comments and put up a childish post. 

• Confused 1

I feel like we have been more criticizing of the format instead of the contestants this season. Perhaps they aren't used to us actually talking about when performances are rough. If anything I just felt bad for Manasseh because she has great potential, now if Ray were to post something like that.... 

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

May I get the reasoning behind guessing Skyfall? Like, how did y'all make that analogy? Bc I still haven't figured it yet.

I thought you told us he wanted that song? Did you see that on his social media? 

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She clearly does care. She took the time to read the comments and put up a childish post. 

That might be the first time someone has directly mentioned us in a post. Before that, contestants only used to talk about IDF a bit in their stories (e.g; Eric and Alyssa, when they posted a screenshot of a comment that said, "Eric and Alyssa are DOA next week." Lol)

I think Reagan James mentioned IDF in a YT video too, but I'm only talking about since I joined this place.

Just now, Queen Bee said:

I thought you told us he wanted that song? Did you see that on his social media? 

He said that in an IG live. He said that Skyfall, Free Fallin', and Creep are the songs that he really wants to sing. Tennessee Whiskey and Cold as well.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I feel like we have been more criticizing of the format instead of the contestants this season. Perhaps they aren't used to us actually talking about when performances are rough. If anything I just felt bad for Manasseh because she has great potential, now if Ray were to post something like that.... 

Ray.png

Looks like he agrees lol.

• Haha 6

I don’t think anything out of line was said about Manasseh. At least the criticism for her was only for her vocals, instead of some contestants who are frequently bashed for other things :ph34rwave:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, m1key said:

I'm sorry but The Voice contestants need to learn to stay AWAY from Idol Forums. Fans should be able to discuss here without feeling the need to filter what they have to say in fear contestants might call them out.

People like Manessah and Alyssa Witrado are never going to see success if they are so hung up with being criticized on a forum that they try to start beef with people on it 💀 No way they would be able to survive in the industry being faced with constant haters.

It's just really weird and cringe behavior.

Yeah I don’t think anyone here is under the illusion that their criticisms actually matter to the contestants or to anyone else in particular, and if they are they shouldn’t be. It’s really just for our fun lol

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don’t think anything out of line was said about Manasseh. At least the criticism for her was only for her vocals, instead of some contestants who are frequently bashed for other things :ph34rwave:

I'm honestly surprised that she even addressed us. She's been a contestant here who was generally respected by most. It was only until the Playoffs where people criticized her performance, and even then it was still pretty light compared to other contestants. Most were just disappointed because we knew that she was capable of much more.

• Like 4