The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 hour ago, Jaffy said:

Do they have a chance to get 5th place in the finale over Ross?

We still need to see how TPTB will treat them. Even if they are not montaged, they still will have no chance (pun intended) to be in the finale. 

(And I agreed with Gustavo about Ross lmao. A country artist will have little chance to make it far on the show unless they are on Team Blake or Kelly)

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If Ariana couldn’t get one of her contestants to the finale, Sorelle’s TikTok followers aren’t going to get them there. They’ll need the traditional viewer votes, like everyone else. 

Exactly. Christina Grimmie also had a big following back then. Not only subscribers, but also she was featured in a video (On KHS). That video has more than 200M views, and it was posted 12 years ago (3 years before her appearance on the voice.)

Even with that following, she still needed a change in rule to get her into the Finale.

While on the other hand, Sawyer used to live in his farm, and worked there with his brother and Father. He had no social media following prior to the show, but still won it all just by saying 7 words.  

• Like 6

Don't know if anyone else is gonna do so too but I think I'll probably try to avoid Playoffs spoilers if i can, just for the surprise factor of the song choices and results.

Blinds-Knockouts spoiler is just enough for me personally  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Exactly. Christina Grimmie also had a big following back then. Not only subscribers, but also she was featured in a video (On KHS). That video has more than 200M views, and it was posted 12 years ago (3 years before her appearance on the voice.)

Even with that following, she still needed a change in rule to get her into the Finale.

While on the other hand, Sawyer used to live in his farm, and worked there with his brother and Father. He had no social media following prior to the show, but still won it all just by saying 7 words.  

What were they verbatim?

1 hour ago, Tmp 12 said:

Don't know if anyone else is gonna do so too but I think I'll probably try to avoid Playoffs spoilers if i can, just for the surprise factor of the song choices and results.

Blinds-Knockouts spoiler is just enough for me personally  

I think that is good, since you know which contestants made it decently far into the competition. It will definitely be inevitable, especially if you want to look at the spoiler thread (though spoilers are usually hidden in the OP). I might end up checking the OP regardless, since playoffs are around the seventh week of the season.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Last time we had 40 contestants, they used finale team quotas. If they do that again, someone from Team Blake will get screwed. 😬 

As far as I know, this year they are actually gonna have Mondays and Tuesdays, right?? I doubt they are gonna use the same format from S18-20 

• Like 2

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

As far as I know, this year they are actually gonna have Mondays and Tuesdays, right?? I doubt they are gonna use the same format from S18-20 

I was just thinking they might do that to prevent Blake from getting 3 finalists again, but maybe they don’t care much about it. It’s more screen time for Blake, which keeps grandma happy. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was just thinking they might do that to prevent Blake from getting 3 finalists again, but maybe they don’t care much about it. It’s more screen time for Blake, which keeps grandma happy. 

They may as well just let it happen, it's his last season after all 

• Like 1