The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

That matchup would definitely have a playoff pass. Though Corey also had a great Knockout that season, and I wouldn’t have loved him as much without that performance

True. Neither would the woman who sang it originally lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

imo playoffs passes should have been:

- ryleigh modig (strongest team kelly battle)

- cam anthony

- lindsay? (hm: bradley and rachel)

- zania? (hm: deion and victor)

Agree with all four.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

imo playoffs passes should have been:

- ryleigh modig (strongest team kelly battle)

- cam anthony

- lindsay? (hm: bradley and rachel)

- zania? (hm: deion and victor)

Proves how bad this idea is, could you imagine if Cam didn’t get to perform in the KOs?

Because of the lost momentum from skipping KOs, it would probably be wise to use your playoff pass on someone that isn’t your frontrunner which just proves that there just isn’t much benefit to it strategy-wise.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Proves how bad this idea is, could you imagine if Cam didn’t get to perform in the KOs?

Because of the lost momentum from skipping KOs, it would probably be wise to use your playoff pass on someone that isn’t your frontrunner which just proves that there just isn’t much benefit to it strategy-wise.

I was just about to say something similar. Besides, the value of being on the show is the exposure and experience, not so much placement. This robs those contestants of both. Nobody believes Cam Anthony would have benefitted from a “playoff pass,” or would have even wanted to skip the KO.  

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was just about to say something similar. Besides, the value of being on the show is the exposure and experience, not so much placement. This robs those contestants of both. Nobody believes Cam Anthony would have benefitted from a “playoff pass,” or would have even wanted to skip the KO.  

Yeah especially since he decimated poor Connor.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Can anyone identity any of the contestants in here? (I know there are only a few though)

One of them turned Chance, Niall, Blake. And there is a special finger pointing scene. High chance it could be Kylee.

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

This is a taller female. Probably Grace. 

gmwLtwO.jpg

I was going to try to ID that one too, but then I saw Blake looks younger and also Xtina is on the background, so it must be an older season

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

That’s Dia Frampton. Same dark hair Bob & purple shawl collar sweater. https://youtube.com/watch?v=KPMzL4YzXDQ&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Yep that's her. And before her and the guitar guy, they showed a part of Jordan's audition when Blake turned. (LOL I've watched his audition so many times that I remember every single part of it)

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

Btw I agree with TA on the Ryley situation. I also don't buy the idea that just because Ryley received Playoff pass, one should assume that he's Niall's snowflake or TCO. I personally think it's gonna be Michael.

Watch all of us get wrong, and it's actually Ross. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Btw I agree with TA on the Ryley situation. I also don't buy the idea that just because Ryley received Playoff pass, one should assume that he's Niall's snowflake or TCO. I personally think it's gonna be Michael.

Watch all of us get wrong, and it's actually Ross. :haha:

It’s the dumbest twist they’ve ever done by far. 

Based on how often Blake is reminding  the audience that this is his last season, I don’t see any way he doesn’t win again. There’s no Sawyer or Jordan on any of these other teams to stop him. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Can anyone identify the girl at 0:41? And I wonder who that guitar guy is at 0:21? 🤔

I can't tell 🤔

Maybe Neil? I see a bracelet on his hand, he also played the guitar too

The girl in 0:41 has a high chance to be Kylee.

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Thanks 2