♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

55 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Confirmed Morgan is playing piano next week, watching her live right now and she said:

"It's time for me to play piano"

Giving ballad vibes. What songs work well for piano?

Maybe it’s just another wild goose chase, but few weeks ago, she replied in a live, about a song someone suggested, and mentioned playing the piano on the song. She lit up, at that particular song suggestion, but I don’t remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me eventually. 

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Confirmed Morgan is playing piano next week, watching her live right now and she said:

"It's time for me to play piano"

Giving ballad vibes. What songs work well for piano?

Now she's just showing off.  haha.gif

Again!!! ❤️

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe it’s just another wild goose chase, but few weeks ago, she replied in a live, about a song someone suggested, and mentioned playing the piano on the song. She lit up, at that particular song suggestion, but I don’t remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me eventually. 

was it million reasons? i know that was discussed as a potential song choice and daillon mentioned it in the spoilers thread.

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

Congrats Morgan!!! One step closer to the finals!

I think it's a sure thing that she's closing right?

Well, Team Blake's already closed with Bodie, Team Gwen's already closed with Justin, and Team Legend's already closed with Omar.  So it stands to reason that the next closer should be from Team Camila.  And since Morgan's the only one left from that team, she fits that bill.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, Team Blake's already closed with Bodie, Team Gwen's already closed with Justin, and Team Legend's already closed with Omar.  So it stands to reason that the next closer should be from Team Camila.  And since Morgan's the only one left from that team, she fits that bill.

woohoo!

• Like 1