Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24

Alex95

1.Taylor (=) A chaotic and messy HOH and she still ended up looking good we stan a true legend❤

2.Joseph (=)

3.Turner (=)

4.Monte (=) I'm glad her apologized to Taylor.Although he showed it through his actions it was nice to finally hear the words.

5.Jasmine (+2) (Tbh 5-10 are in the same place for me.She's just this high because her birthday shenanigans had me in tears)

6.Indy (+2) (She manifested her eviction and got what she deserved)

7.Alyssa (+2) 

8.Brittany (-2) (Disappointed in her but I prefer to the others)

9.Terrance (+2)

10.Michael (-5) (Dissapointed in Him.)

11.Kyle (-1) Time for him to go

1. Taylor (=) - What a messy and choatic HoH but thankfully not game ruining (I hope?), but she still remains a Queen.
2. Joseph (+3) - For some reason he's really won me over this week. Shocked he's 2nd, even with volunteering himself as a pawn, lol. I really like his scenes and whatever-it-is-ship with Taylor. 
3. Turner (=) 
4. Brittany (=)
5. Monte (+1) 
6. Jasmine (+1) - Her birthday hysterics of asking people (esp. Turner) what they love about her brings her here. Girl is too much! :dead: I'm starting to appreciate her comic relief.
7. Michael (-5) - I still really like him but I thought he was doing The Most on Thursday's episode and most of it didn't really sit that well with me. 👀 I'm sure he'll win me back over though.
8. Alyssa (=)
9. Indy (=) 
10. Terrance (+1)
11. Kyle (-1) - I didn't want to put him last as I still liked him from earlier weeks, but his assumptions and theories did not sit well with me. While everyone else didn't really bother me this week, so I have no choice.

1. Taylor - How can you not love this iconic Queen ❤️ The HOH was a mess but it could have been much worse
2. Joseph - He's just a precious angel and such a hottie. I ship Jaylor :wub:
3. Brittany - She's playing messy sometimes but I still love her and hope she stays loyal to Taylor till the end
4. Michael - He's probably playing the best game and I would be not surprised if he won
5. Turner - He's really funny and definitely surprised me the most this seasn
6. Monte - Same, he really won me over with how loyal he is
7. Jasmine - I don't even know how I feel about her but she's just hysterical lol
8. Indy - She's just there for me
9. Alyssa - Can anybody tell this girl she's applied for the wrong show :dead:
10. Terrance - I never liked him tbh
11. Kyle - welp, I thought he had potential but all of that went to waste. bye

9 hours ago, jarmon said:

7. Alyssa - poor girl had the worst 10 seconds of her life.

:dead:

Edited by Erestor
  • Haha 1

12 rankings this week!

Week 6:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.2

2. Joseph Abdin (=) - 2.9

3. Matthew Turner (=) - 3.5

4. Brittany Hoopes (+1) - 4.8

5. Monte Taylor (+1) - 5.5

6. Michael Bruner (-2) - 5.6

7. Indy Santos (=) - 7.1

8. Jasmine Davis (=) - 7.5

9. Alyssa Snider (=) - 8.1

10. Terrance Higgins (+1) - 9.3

11. Kyle Capener (-1) - 10.7

Week 7 ranking will go until Saturday, August 27th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 7 Ends 8/27)

Week 7 Rankings:

1. Taylor (I adore her!)

2. Michael (I've been rooting for him since this season began, and I really hope he isn't targeted next week.)

3. Brittany (I also adore her, and I think she is in a great position.)

4. Monte 

5. Joseph 

6. Turner

7. Jasmine

8. Alyssa

9. Terrance

10. Kyle 

1. Taylor - Queen :wub:

2. Joseph - KING! :wub: Deserved better!!! 

3. Brittany - Queen ate Jasmine up :wub:

4. Michael - King :wub:

5. Jasmine - I actually really loved her this week, wish we saw this Jasmine all season lol. 

6.  Monte - He was just there this week.

7. Alyssa - I take back what I said last week. You only deserved 10 seconds of seggs. As well as 10 seconds of airtime, go off queen have you moment and now kindly GTFO! Alyssa Lopez OUTSOLD, you will NEVER be as iconic as that Alyssa.

8. Terrance - Trash human being tbh. Never forgot the stuff he said about Taylor and his comments to Brittany. You're not entertaining in confessionals, another Big D but you can actually win comps somehow.

9. Turner - Biggest fall from grace ever. completely disappointed me this week, all the bad reviews on your store are SO DESERVED. Twitter slayed with that.

10. KKKyle - Absolutely HATE him. No redemption quality whatsoever. A 29 year old acting like a 13 year old BOY. He is a BOY and will always be a BOY who can only last 10 seconds, EMBARRASSING!!

1.Taylor (=)

2.Joseph (=) 💔

3.Monte (+1)

4.Michael (+6)

5.Brittany (+3)

6.Jasmine (-1) I wish we got to see more of  this Comic Relief from her.Instead most of the time she was a hater.She has a lot of outside growing to do.

7.Turner (-4) That comment really rubbed me the wrong way.Also him saying he had no relationship with Joe/Monte/Taylor ???

8.Terrance (+1)

9.Alyssa (-2) Just there to be dead weight.She can go next with KKKyle

10.KKKyle (+1) Bye

Edited by Abe1818
ll

Week 7:

1. Taylor (=)

2. Jasmine (+3) - Lol legendary exit.

3. Brittany (=)

4. Joseph (=) - Did more harm than good I fear.

5. Monte (+1)

6. Michael (+3)

7. Turner (-5) - I'm not mad at him, I think he's doing what's best for his game, but I certainly don't like it and I'm certainly not gonna stan him for it lol.

8. Terrance (+2)

9. Kyle (+2) - He's awful and I hate him, but lowkey he did That.

10. Alyssa (-2) - She kinda pissed me off the most this week. She's way too smug and confident for someone who was in the dark for almost two months.

1. Taylor (=) 
2. Michael (+5) 
3. Joseph (-1)
4. Brittany (=)
5. Jasmine (+1) - Good with her going but she did have a fun last week, at least.
6. Monte (-1) 
7. Turner (-4) - Disappointed with him this week but I also understand what he had to do, kinda. :broken:
8. Terrance (+2) - OK him telling Joseph about Kyle spilling about The Leftovers and having them pit against each other was kinda some GOOD drama. 
9. Kyle (+2) - I guess I'll give him the higher edge of the showmance as he did a strong game move to save his own game - even if I don't like it. :dead:
10. Alyssa (-2)

On 8/4/2022 at 9:34 PM, Steven_ said:

I didn't think pre-season that Turner would end up becoming one of my favorites this season. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493btiqanbb8palgp9ia00l

It was bad enough how he turned his back on Joseph for Kyle, but I just read what Turner’s now saying about Taylor. Yikes.

12 hours ago, Steven_ said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493btiqanbb8palgp9ia00l

It was bad enough how he turned his back on Joseph for Kyle, but I just read what Turner’s now saying about Taylor. Yikes.

These people are really such rollercoaster rides this year. :dead: 🤣

11 rankings this week!

Week 7:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.6

2. Joseph Abdin (=) - 2.9

3. Michael Bruner (+3) - 3.6 (Higher than Brittany 6/11 times)

4. Brittany Hoopes (=) - 3.6 (Higher than Michael 5/11 times)

5. Monte Taylor (=) - 4.7

6. Jasmine Davis (+2) - 6.0

7. Matthew Turner (-4) - 6.5

8. Terrance Higgins (+2) - 7.6

9. Alyssa Snider (=) - 8.9

10. Kyle Capener (+1) - 9.4

Week 8 ranking will go until Saturday, September 3rd at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 8 Ends 9/3)