3. Brittany Hoopes (-1) - 3.5

4. Indy Santos (=) - 4.3

5. Ameerah Jones (+1) - 4.6

6. Joseph Abdin (+4) - 6.8

7. Kyle Capener (=) - 6.9

8. Alyssa Snider (-3) - 8.1

9. Nicole Layog (-1) - 9.6

10. Jasmine Davis (+2) - 10.6

11. Terrance Higgins (=) - 10.9 (Higher than Pooch 4/8 times, peak position #6)

12. Pooch Pucciarelli (+2) - 10.9 (Higher than Terrance 4/8 times, peak position #7)

13. Monte Taylor (=) - 13.0

14. Daniel Durston (+2) - 13.4

15. Matthew Turner (=) - 13.5

Week 2 ranking will go until Saturday, July 30th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 3 Ends 7/30)

Week 3:

1. Taylor (=)

2. Kyle (+4)

3. Joseph (+4)

4. Brittany (+1)

5. Turner (+8)

6. Michael (-2)

7. Indy (-5)

8. Ameerah (-5)

9. Jasmine (=)

10. Terrance (+2)

11. Monte (+3)

12. Alyssa (-1)

13. Nicole (-3)

14. Daniel (+1)

01. Taylor

02. Michael

03. Indy

04. Joseph

05. Kyle

06. Turner

07. Alyssa

08. Ameerah

09. Brittany

10. Terrance (I’m rooting for him and I’m sure he’ll make it to the finale three/two.

11. Monte (I wanna like him so much more, he’s a cutie)

12. Jasmine (someone had posted earlier, watch me stand this cringy b by the end of the season. Didn’t she use an ant/ant hill metaphor in her DR a couple episodes ago. She’s probably Grodner’s personal favorite)

13. Nicole (I was rooting for you)

14. Daniel (He’s Karen’s cousin, I swear. I just hate his hair too. I’m sorry. At least it was tucked away during the Taylor fight. He’s a nope for me. Idk though he might pull a Turner and surprise - nah, nope, I don’t think so)

1. Taylor (=)
2. Michael (=)
3. Kyle (+3)
4. Ameerah (-1)
5. Brittany (=)
6. Indy (-2)
7. Turner (+7) 
8. Alyssa (-1)
9. Joseph (-1)
10. Monte (+3) 
11. Jasmine (-2)
12. Terrance (=)
13. Nicole (-3)
14. Daniel (+1)

10 rankings this week!

Week 3:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.0

2. Michael Bruner (=) - 2.7

3. Kyle Capener (+4) - 4.5

4. Joseph Abdin (+2) - 4.7

5. Brittany Hoopes (-2) - 5.1

6. Indy Santos (-2) - 6.4

7. Matthew Turner (+8) - 6.7

8. Ameerah Jones (-3) - 7.4

9. Alyssa Snider (-1) - 9.3

10. Monte Taylor (+3) - 9.9

11. Terrance Higgins (=) - 10.0

12. Jasmine Davis (-2) - 10.8

13. Nicole Layog (-4) - 12.6

14. Daniel Durston (=) - 13.9

Week 4 ranking will go until Saturday, August 6th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 4 Ends 8/6)

Week 4:

1. Taylor (=) - Always, she’s the queen for a reason.

2. Turner (+3) - What a rise from two weeks ago. He’s genuinely so charming and so fun to watch on the feeds. I love his friendship with Taylor, and muffingate is already iconic.

3. Brittany (+1) - Love watching her get more confident and really start playing the game more. Also obsessed with her friendship with Taylor.

4. Joseph (-1) - He’s so hot and he’s always saying and doing the right thing. I have to stan.

5. Michael (+1) - He’s a bit too passive for my liking and I hope he stays loyal to Taylor and not Kyle & Alyssa. I still like him!

6. Monte (+5) - This was a good week for him. I viewed him as the weak link of the Leftovers but he really stepped up with the HOH. And he did a masterful job in tricking Jasmine to flip.

7. Jasmine (+2) - Lmao sorry the Sabrina Abbate journey is coming and I’m gonna embrace it. Just the physical comedy of new lewks every day and her limping around the house is enough for me.

8. Terrance (+2) - He started winning me over till he threw Taylor under the bus for the millionth time :/. But I like him more than the others.

9. Indy (-2) - She’s begun crossing the line from funny to nasty. She still has her moments, but jealousy is not a good look on anyone.

10. Alyssa (+2) - F*ck the showmance and I said that shit!

11. Kyle (-9) - F*ck the showmance and I said that shit! But it’s not just that. His determindness to f*ck over the Leftovers, the way he’s destroying his game for Alyssa. And yeah it’s the showmance. I don’t normally loathe showmances this much, but it makes me viscerally uncomfortable. Kyle has no game and it’s painful to watch him flirt and kiss. There’s something compelling with this showmance in a trainwreck way between his religious background and his mom’s meltdowns on discord over it, but I’m not ready to appreciate it in this moment.

12. Nicole (+1) - Trash, but luckily she’s gone and I never have to think about her again.

13. Daniel (+1) - Trash and he’s still in the house and I lowkey fear he’s not going anywhere this week. Just a bad gut feeling.

01. Taylor (=)

02. Joseph (+2)

03. Turner (+3)

04. Monte (+7)

05. Michael (-3)

06. Kyle (-1)

07. Brittany (+2)

08. Alyssa (-1)

09. Indy (-6)

10. Terrance (=)

11. Nicole (+2) Even though it’s played up, I appreciate the way she went out and her behavior shown on some of her post exit interviews online. 

12. Jasmine (-1)

13. Daniel (+1)

Edited by ChronOfGnarnia

1. Taylor (=)
2. Brittany (+3)
3. Michael (-1)
4. Monte (+6) - Good HoH and seems to have won me over with the potential I saw from him on pre-season/Day 1. 
5. Kyle (-2)
6. Joseph (+3)
7. Alyssa (+1)
8. Turner (-1) - lol I love seeing how the tides really changed on him when back on Week 1/2 I felt he wasn't that bad on the show. :giggle: Still like him but sadly he seemed invisible this week so that lands him here. 
9. Jasmine (+2)
10. Terrance (+2)
11. Indy (-5) - Sadly saw and read some anti Taylor stuff from her that drops her down here, unfortunately
12. Daniel (+2) - LOL I'll give him the higher spot of the duo due to that very dumb game move of sealing his partner's fate. :giggle:
13. Nicole (=)