Alex95

10 rankings this week!

Week 4:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.0

2. Joseph Abdin (+2) - 3.6

3. Brittany Hoopes (+2) - 3.7

4. Michael Bruner (-2) - 4.0

5. Matthew Turner (+2) - 4.5

6. Monte Taylor (+4) - 6.8 (Higher than Kyle 6/10 times)

7. Kyle Capener (-4) - 6.8 (Higher than Monte 4/10 times)

8. Alyssa Snider (+1) - 8.3

9. Terrance Higgins (+2) - 9.1

10. Indy Santos (-4) - 9.2

11. Jasmine Davis (+1) - 9.3

12. Nicole Layog (+1) - 11.9

13. Daniel Durston (+1) - 12.8

Week 5 ranking will go until Saturday, August 13th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 5 Ends 8/13)

I haven’t been on here in atleast a year but just had to come in and see what the opinions were on BB this year and I’m happy to see Taylor has support and Nicole and Daniel are hated ❤️

1. Taylor 

2. Michael 

3. Turner 

4. Brittany 

5. Kyle 

6. Alyssa

7. Joseph 
8. Monte 

9. Terrence 

10. Indy 
11. Jasmine

12. Daniel

1.Taylor (=)

2.Joseph (=)

3.Turner (=)

4.Monte (+2)

5.Micheal (-1)

6.Brittany (-1)

7.Jasmine (+2) (The others pissed me off more this week which is why she's this high)

8.Indy (+3)

9.Alyssa (+1)

10.Kyle (-3) (What a fall from grace,how disappointing)

11.Terrance (-3)(What he said really made me so angry.)

12.Daniel (+1)

Edited by Abe1818
Goo

01. Joseph

02. Taylor

03. Monte

04. Turner

05. Michael

the leftovers might be my favorite power alliance of all BB time

06. Kyle

07. Brittany

08. Alyssa

09. Indy

ooff these last three

10. Terrance

11. Jasmine

12. Bye

Edited by ChronOfGnarnia

1. Taylor (=) - Always loved Taylor but I love seeing the fun, hilarious and feisty side of her. And her just finally getting to come into her own and enjoy herself on the show. ❤️ 
2. Michael (+1)
3. Turner (+5) - Lol he cracked me up this week with his Jasmine hatred. :dead:
4. Brittany (-2)
5. Joseph (+1)
6. Monte (-2) 
7. Jasmine (+2) - Okay while she's a bit much, she had some fun lolzy moments this week. 👀
8. Alyssa (-1)
9. Indy (+2) 
10. Kyle (-5) - Such a disappointing week from him when I really liked him overall. Hopefully he can win me back.
11. Terrance (-1)
12. Daniel (=) 

20 hours ago, Qorey said:

1. Joseph

2. Terrance

3. Taylor

4. Brittany

5. Indy

6. Alyssa

7. Kyle

8. Turner

9. Michael

10. Monte

11. Daniel

12. Jasmine

The girls got low marks in my book early on, because of their unfair treatment of Taylor, especially Paloma and Jasmine. I liked Nicole at first, but she isn't exactly the most pleasant person, and turned out to be a hypocrite. I always thought Michael was sneaky and I don't understand why the other rankers don't see this - Brittany as well. Monte is kind of a jerk. Indy and Alyssa redeemed themselves this week, because I felt a bit sorry for them, so they jumped over Kyle and Turner, who I think are idiots. Joseph seems to be genuinely a nice guy, but I think Taylor is a bit overrated due to her perceived underdog status. That leaves Terrance in second place. I know he has no personality, but in this group of houseguests, that's a plus.

52 minutes ago, Qorey said:

The girls got low marks in my book early on, because of their unfair treatment of Taylor, especially Paloma and Jasmine. I liked Nicole at first, but she isn't exactly the most pleasant person, and turned out to be a hypocrite. I always thought Michael was sneaky and I don't understand why the other rankers don't see this - Brittany as well. Monte is kind of a jerk. Indy and Alyssa redeemed themselves this week, because I felt a bit sorry for them, so they jumped over Kyle and Turner, who I think are idiots. Joseph seems to be genuinely a nice guy, but I think Taylor is a bit overrated due to her perceived underdog status. That leaves Terrance in second place. I know he has no personality, but in this group of houseguests, that's a plus.

Have you seen the stuff he said about Taylor?

Multiple times calling her the B-word and always talking down to her as if he is so good at this game. Sorry but Terrance is a horrible person.

Also his comments to Brittany that I do not want to get into. 

Lmao I forgot to do this :dead: Gotta try to ignore my current thoughts from this week 🙈

Week 5:

1. Turner (+1)

2. Brittany (+1)

3. Taylor (-2) - I still love her, but I think the show is starting to ruin her with her fan favorite status? Like the Lays thing was funny at first, but now it's so overdone.

4. Jasmine (+3)

5. Joseph (-1)

6. Monte (=)

7. Michael (-2)

8. Indy (+1)

9. Alyssa (+1)

10. Kyle (+1)

11. Terrance (-3)

12. Daniel (+1)

12 rankings this week!

Week 5:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.5

2. Joseph Abdin (=) - 3.3

3. Matthew Turner (+2) - 3.8

4. Michael Bruner (=) - 4.3 (Higher than Brittany 9/12 times)

5. Brittany Hoopes (-2) - 4.3 (Higher than Michael 3/12 times)

6. Monte Taylor (=) - 6.8

7. Indy Santos (+3) - 8.0

8. Jasmine Davis (+3) - 8.2

9. Alyssa Snider (-1) - 8.3

10. Kyle Capener (-3) - 8.5

11. Terrance Higgins (-2) - 9.3

12. Daniel Durston (+1) - 11.9

Week 6 ranking will go until Saturday, August 20th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 6 Ends 8/20)

Hii! My rankings would go:

1) Taylor Hale

2) Matthew Turner

3) Michael Bruner

4) Brittany Hoopes

5) Joseph Abdin

6) Monte Taylor

7) Indy Santos

8 ) Alyssa Snider

9) Terrance Higgins

10) Jasmine Davis

11) Kyle Capener

Edited by Abi-W

Week 6:

1. Taylor (+2) - Lol her messy HOH and dramatics quickly won me back over ❤️

2. Turner (-1) - He's still an icon.

3. Brittany (-1) - I know twitter's turned on her, but she's playing both sides and being a complete basketcase about it and I love every second of it.

4. Joseph (+1)

5. Jasmine (-1)

6. Monte (=) - He's definitely righted his wrongs of the first few weeks. I appreciate him as the PR spokesperson of The Leftovers, running around trying to keep the peace while the other five run around doing crazy stuff (and Turner sits there doing nothing ❤️)

7. Indy (+1) - I thought she had legend potential preshow, she did not nearly live up to my hype, but she had her moments.

8. Alyssa (+1) - Alyssa unknowingly tanking and saving her game in the same week with literally not a clue about what's going on. Kinda iconic methinks.

9. Michael (-2) - Twitter is doing The Most with him, but my problem with him is I'm finding him very cocky and uncharismatic oop.

10. Terrance (+1) - Lol Terrance is an HOH.

11. Kyle (-1) - Remember when I ranked him like second a few weeks ago?! Don't @ me I occasionally have bad takes