American Idol Rankdown 3.0 (Rebooted)

sublymonal

Ashton Jones

OB-NB088_ashton_E_20110316035911.jpg

Ashton Jones was on the 10th season of American Idol and finished in 13th place. Apparently she is homophobic and a terrible singer so that makes her an easy cut. She is from the Nashville area and auditioned with a Faith Hill song so that is interesting I would not have guessed that for her audition song but I guess if you are from Nashville you know some country songs at least. She then went the belting Diva route and apparently failed miserably at that so this is going to be no real loss here. Here she is singing When You Tell Me You Love Me. 

Not that it really matters since no1curr, but is Ashthon still homophobic? Pretty much the last time we heard from her was back in 2011 so a lot can change in 13 years. :haha:

Oh okay, thank goodness the Amber cut was prevented as she's one of the few good names of the bunch. :haha: I liked Ashthon during the season but sadly she didn't showcase her potential well. Such a shame. But I'll always love her part (though well everyone's part) in the girls Beyonce medley that season though. :wub: That was her best moment on the show so gives me an excuse to post this. :giggle: 

Karen Rodriguez

Karen Rodriguez Voted Off 'American Idol,' Top 11 Remain

Karen auditioned on MySpace and then was selected to go in front of the judges. She did really well in auditions and callbacks and made the Top 24 for Season 10. She bravely took on Mariah Carey but managed to rank in the Top 5 girls and subsequently made the Top 13 and got to skip the whole wildcard round. She survived over Ashton for the first real elimination, but right after that she left after Top 12 week. But hey Top 12 is not bad, but America just wasn't ready for the latina pop archetype to make it very far on the show. I'm sure in the years since Season 10 America has warmed up to the idea! Surely there has since been a latina winner and not just a slew of boring white men. Oh wait. 

Save Justin G

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm sure in the years since Season 10 America has warmed up to the idea! Surely there has since been a latina winner and not just a slew of boring white men. Oh wait. 

Just Sam: 👁️👄👁️

• Haha 1

Lacey Brown

maxresdefault.jpg

While searching for a picture I ready a headline "Lacey Brown voted off American Idol in a sad surprise". If you were either sad or surprised over Lacey Brown's elimination I fear American Idol is not the show for you. Lacey was one of the culprits of the infamous Top 16 Night Robberies of S9 that essentially ended the season. While "The Story" was technically her best performance, it still wasn't good as Lacey isn't good at all. And while Katelyn also didn't have her best performance, Katelyn on her worst day was still better than Lacey on her best. Also "The Scientist" is pretty much thee performance of the semis And don't even get me started on Lilly Scott who was actually good the entire semis. Lacey did that whiny thing with her voice when she sang that made pretty much all of her performances unlistenable. Stevie Nicks should sue her for what she did to Landslide. Lacey mercifully was eliminated first in the finals at the top 12, but it was still too little too late.

Save Amber

Gianna_Isabella_Pic.webp.92658f0dec470ba7baaa534e469f2946.webp

GIANNA ISABELLA

Gianna was on the final season of American Idol on FOX who had a famous singer songwriter as her mom known as Brenda K. Starr. She sang "I Put a Spell on You" "Beautiful Life" with Nick Fradiani, "Listen", and "If I Ain't Got You". She was a very mediocre singer who they tried to push since she was one of the youngest talents casted on this season. She is still making music shockingly but at least she will always be known as Brenda K. Starr's daughter.